tuscl

Stripper Set Fire To Coworkers' Lingerie

LOUISVILLE NEWS: Strip Club Fire

* Images: Investigators: Stripper Set Fire To Coworkers' Lingerie

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A Louisville woman was indicted on charges of arson and wanton endangerment after setting a fire inside the bar at the DejaVu Night Club.

Louisville arson investigators said 23-year-old Kayla Anderson took the clothing and lingerie out of two other dancers' lockers, piled them up and set them on fire in the rear of the Win, Place and Show Bar of DejaVu, on March 17.

Investigators said Anderson, who used the stage name Summer, was angry with her co-workers, for allegedly taking her customers.

There were five people in the bar at the time of the fire who noticed the smoke and flames and were able to quickly put it out.

A $50,000 bench warrant has been issued for Anderson's arrest.

http://www.wlky.com/news/26303522/detail…

What a dumb bitch...hopefully someone reading this will help lead to her arrest.

8 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    I've heard similar stories of jealous dancers "accidently" spilling drinks on another dancer's costumes, throwing her costumes into the trash, etc. Usually for the same reason, one dancer thinking another dancer is "stealing" her customers.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Geez
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    At least she didn't overreact!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah PrimO, she could have just sprinkled cayenne pepper on the bikini bottoms.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, I can appreciate that. My ex wife actually did that to me. She rubbed the inside of my Jockey's with raw Jalapenos.

Usually these kind of incidents wind up in a cat fight.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    hey baby, you look real hot in that lingerie ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yikes,shadowcat !!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yikes! The last time I was in that place, I got a dance from that girl.

'Course, this fire was the hottest this DV club has gotten, at least while I've been around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion