Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Club discussion boards

Digitech
DigitechVIP13337

Boobs

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

This feature is scarcely used. Even the top rated clubs, which have hundreds of reviews, only have a 2 or 3 posts on their discussion boards.

I'm surprised that this feature isn't used more often. I think that it could be a more useful version of the comments page on StripClubList. We all have questions about specific clubs and their dancers. It would be a nice way to have them answered and exchange information.

I am guessing that the reason why it isn't used it because your eye skips right over the link when you view a club's page. Maybe the layout could change a little so that the link is easier to see?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Being able to tag boards and be notified of any new posts could help. Or a feature that displays all new posts, irrespective of the board it's posted to.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Dt,

Excellent point. I do not look any longer because there was never anything when I looked. I think, as stated by gmd, a better way (Add "Recent Discussions" right by "Recent Reviews") to reference that area would be a help. Listening founder?

Profile picture for Slin
Slin
•

I wasn't even aware of this feature until I saw this thread...

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

I wasn't aware of it either. And I had been wondering why we didn't have it. Maybe make it more obvious?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement