tuscl

Club discussion boards

This feature is scarcely used. Even the top rated clubs, which have hundreds of reviews, only have a 2 or 3 posts on their discussion boards.

I'm surprised that this feature isn't used more often. I think that it could be a more useful version of the comments page on StripClubList. We all have questions about specific clubs and their dancers. It would be a nice way to have them answered and exchange information.

I am guessing that the reason why it isn't used it because your eye skips right over the link when you view a club's page. Maybe the layout could change a little so that the link is easier to see?

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Being able to tag boards and be notified of any new posts could help. Or a feature that displays all new posts, irrespective of the board it's posted to.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Dt,

Excellent point. I do not look any longer because there was never anything when I looked. I think, as stated by gmd, a better way (Add "Recent Discussions" right by "Recent Reviews") to reference that area would be a help. Listening founder?
  • Slin
    14 years ago
    I wasn't even aware of this feature until I saw this thread...
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I wasn't aware of it either. And I had been wondering why we didn't have it. Maybe make it more obvious?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion