Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Creative Shill - Gangsta Style

harrydave

New Jersey

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would be willing to let this one slide; it's over the top and a bit humorous. Yeah, you be da man.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Unfortunately I do NOT speak jive. So I would NOT fit in.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Don't want no paper gangsta...

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Steve you ought to go check out their "boom boom room".

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I like that boom boom pow...

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

I take it that's a Black Eyed Peas reference as opposed to random shooting in the club?

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

well you know i had to do it, the return of the anti-shill :-)

post should be up later....

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I want to bust a nut not bust a cap.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement