tuscl

Native American Dancers

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I see Asian, black, white, Hispanic thrown around alot here, but how about Native American? A sexy flavor or not? Any strip clubs near Indian reservations?

14 comments

• FinalLap
    14 years ago
    You'll find some native american dancers in MI and WI for sure, probably MN. My experience has been the younger NA dancers are pretty hot. Not a lot of contact w/ 30+, but it wasn't that great. If the opportunity is there, sample it!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I saw a dancer that looked native american but when I asked her she said half asian and half native american. She was pretty hot
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I had a favorite at the Columbia Platinum Plus that claimed to be 1/2 Cherokee and she looked it. I guess she has moved on.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I met a few Native American dancers over the years. As FinalLap suspected, one was in Minnesota. Hot brunette with natural D-cup breasts and a pretty decent dance. There was also three who danced in Columbus at various times who said they were Native American or part Native American. One danced by the name of Cherokee, but didn't look very native american. The second was named Dakota, and said she was part German and part Sioux. The third was named part italian and part native american. Of the three she looked the most Native American, and said she had played an extra in several westerns.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    OOPS forgot the name of the third. Her name was Tara.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I've known some crosses and they were smokin' hot! Never a pure blood, however, AFAIK.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I know of one who is partially from the Kickapoo Tribe of Kansas at my favorite club. I couldn't really tell just by looking at her, but if you can name yourself as a member of some obtuse tribe like that, you must be in it.

Supposedly, South Dakota clubs have lots of Native American dancers, but South Dakota clubs tend to be off the beaten path and I don't remember any at either of the two clubs I've visited there, granted that those places were far from any reservations.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    There was an Native American Indian dancer at The Penthouse Club in Detroit who was well above smoking hot. Very nice large natural breasts and gorgeous. I haven't seen her in quite awhile, unfortunately because her dances were exceptionally high mileage. As far as clubs near Indian reservations in Michigan, there are a few clubs in Northern Michigan near the reservations, but I can't say whether or not Indian dancers work there.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Me like um them
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Phoenix has the occaisional Native American. The ones I have had experience with were not that great.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    As txtiytyfan points out, Phoenix is close to several reservations. And I share his observation. The pure Native American girls are scarce and not that enthusiastic. I attribute that to two things: 1) they tend toward obese; I'm sorry, I live 1 mile from a reservation and a Walmart is nearby (need I say more?), and 2) their culture is very oriented toward the extended family (the clan); not many of the girls could get away with dancing without serious family push-back.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    so what's their motto? u no tipum me scalpum?

lol, i don't recall any in the clubs but i had 2 girlfriends and dated 1 over the years, 1 part souix, 1 part cherokee, and the 3rd i don't recall asking or her saying. the 1st 2 were probably the 2 hottest looking girlfriends i ever had although i had better sex from a russian gf and an all american girlfriend.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I agree that the best that you're probably going to get is a dancer that's only part Native American. I've only met one, and she was a hot, young Latina that was only part Native American.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    troop - I'm having trouble following your math, lol.

Only have met one Native American stripper that I know of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion