tuscl

Chance meeting outside the club, redux

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 10:47 PM
Last week, my daughter, one of her friends, and I walked into a fast food joint, and there at the counter with some guy was a dancer whose charms I'd sampled a few times. She turned around when we walked in, and appeared to not recognize me, just as I appeared to not notice her. As we were leaving with our food, though, and my companions' attention was directed out the door, she caught my eye and winked. Fast forward to last night, and she's in the club. Her: Thanks for not recognizing me in front of my boyfriend last week. Me: Thanks for not recognizing *me* in front of my daughter. Her: What say we go in the back and not recognize each other for the Next half hour. How could I resist a line like that?

13 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Proves the value of mutual respect.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nice job, gmd
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    yeah, ooooook
  • Fenster
    14 years ago
    Years ago in Dallas, I went to my favorite place on a Friday night looking for my regular girl. While I was waiting for her to make an appearance, another girl asked if I wanted a dance, and when I said no thanks, she accused me of just wanting to look at the girls for free. Then she grabbed a finger to drag me off for a dance, which is really annoying, because if I try to resist, she's twisting my finger, so I risk injury if I just stand there. I finally just gave her a 20 to get rid of her, and she said "oh - I know what you want". She didn't, because she didn't walk away. Instead, she tried to jam my defenseless fingers in between her legs, right in the middle of the club. I was able to escape without injury. The next night, while waiting in line for movie tickets, she and a really nerdy looking guy were in line in front of me. I could tell that she recognized me, but neither one of us said anything. I even resisted the strong urge to say "please don't make me touch your <junk> again!"
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    Just last week, I was Christmas shopping at a local mall when I saw a club favorite. Both she and I were alone so we stopped to give mutual pleasantries (different than the kinds given in the club). She mentioned that I hadn't been to her club in awhile; I explained work required a bit more travel recently but that I missed being with her and certainly missed "what she did for me". With a sly smile, she leaned forward, letting her hand discretely slide up and down the front of my pants (we're in the mall, in case you're not paying attention) and said that she could "take care of me" in a dressing room at Macy's. Tis the season, obviously..
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    So Cravey, did you enjoy a little Chrismas cheer in the dressing room?
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    gmd, that's the way it's supposed to work. Sounds like you've got a good one there.
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    Vince, to be honest.. no.. I did not partake in the dressing room. The head on my shoulders realized that a standard "session" with this girl, in the club, was typically $300. While she didn't initially mention anything in the mall about cost, one would assume that she had something other than holiday benevolence on her mind.I didn't have $300 cash in my pocket and it would have been embarrassing to find out that payment was expected.. afterwards.. Which brings up a point, as it were. If you DID run across a club regular whilst out and about and she made an offer similar to mine, would you assume that whatever costs were typical in the club would also apply in the produce section of the grocery store or the dressing room at Macy's
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ cravey, i wouldn't assume anything, i would ask how much.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ditto troop' comments. I would *hope* that it would be cheaper, since you're not covering the club's cut, but always verify to be sure.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    What about Macy's cut? and mall security? You don't want any interruptions. LOL.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Store clerks are alert to couples going into dressing rooms. There is a great risk of getting caught.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I think I would pass also due to no familiarity with security procedures employed by the stores to forestall any criminal behaviour in a dressing room. The thought is tantalizing, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion