tuscl

Truth or dare...

Thursday, December 9, 2010 10:18 PM
Ok time to be honest! Do you cop to being married when at a SC? Do you think it has any impact one way or the other if a dancer knew that you were married or not?

24 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No I never pose as a cop at a SC. I think being married has no impact unless you're trying to work them OTC.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    It's usually pretty obvious since I don't take my wedding band off (ever). I think for some dancers, a married guy is a little safer since we typically won't turn into a stalker or want them to be our girlfriend (like some single guys might).
  • TxWaltz
    14 years ago
    Honesty is the best policy, if you cop to being married at a stripclub, and the stripper for whatever reason is into you for more than just the money, she'll probably leave marks on you if she thinks your single, if she knows your married then you don't have to explain the hickies to your wife!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If they ask, yes, I do. There's no point in being anything else with, like scatterbrain, a wedding ring on my finger.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Nope, never been married so the question never came up. gmd, TxWaltz and scatterbrain have a good opinion. Why lie about it?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Like SB, I leave my ring on, a rather obvious sign. If they ask for some reason, I am honest. Rarely do I lie to them.
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    I'm not married, but I have copped to it. I have found it does put a woman at ease with respect to extras and potential OTC ventures.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Recently, I took a girl OTC and we stopped by a late night diner for breakfast. We were having a nice conversation when she asked me to put my left hand down, because she was distracted by my wedding band. LOL! I moved my hand to my lap. Next stop was my hotel.
  • SometimeVoyager
    14 years ago
    I have no reason to lie about my being married, or anything else for that matter. She's a stripper, am I supposed to be worried about her opinion of me? She lies the minute she introduces herself, which is interesting because within fifteen seconds I forget the fake name she gave me anyway. The only thing she cares about is how much of my money she can get out of me, and the only thing I care about is how much I can get out of her for the least amount of money.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I don't take my wedding band off and they could care less. They don't care about age or mx status. Its all about treating them right and giving them money. I think strippers accept that most guys who go to SC are married. Their concern is how much money you will spend. If you are young guy with bitchy wife home with small kids - don't work late, just go to SC after work and go home happy camper. That way you and wife will get along better. This will also keep you some messing with gals at work and getting your ass fired. I have yet to meet a stripper who is not married or has a live in BF (unless lesbian). These girls do not like to sleep alone at night. Don't kid yourself these really hot girls are going to be devoted to you unless you some millionare. They don't want some stalker or RIL who thinks he is gonna own them. The best deal is where BF or husband does not know about her whoring with you.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Remember one thing about strippers (they will fuck who they want to) - No matter who you are you will never own that pussy. You may get to enjoy it a lot as a lessor but ownership is a fools errand. I have done a lot of them over the years that were married or had some BF - those cuckholds were either pimps or fools.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Sometimes a question is just conversation ,, time to pass waiting for the next song to start . or sometimes a question is to find out how much disposable cash you may have available being not married , verses married with kids .
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I don't take my wedding band off either, and it has helped generate many conversations with the dancers. I find my dances are often better once I've discussed my domestic situation with a dancer.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    I lied about this once, for no good reason, with a dancer whom I've mostly seen OTC lately. Probably because she asked me if I was married and no dancer had asked me that before so I was "surprised" and caught off guard. This was a colossal mistake, hitting home only after a text exchange with her recently featuring the (paraphrased) quote from her, "obviously you haven't realized we've already been dating." What? That wasn't the way I was looking at the situation ... I'll never lie about this again.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I've never lied about this, nor should I have to.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Had an amusing experience related to this issue. As I neared the door of Bogart's I saw a gold wedding ring on the pavement of the parking lot. How it got there is a mystery, of course, but my speculation is that a PL decided to remove the incriminating testimony to his marital status and dropped the ring instead of secreting it in his pocket. I told the bouncer what I had found but did not give him the ring. Instead I left my cell number and would have returned the ring if the PL would have called and identified it. Two months later I decided to sell the ring for the gold. Got $65 that I donated to Salvation Army. Now I'm wondering what excuse the PL gave his wife when he returned home absent the ring!
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    I was that same kucklehead and lost my wedding band trying to pretend not to be married while going to a club and when I realized that I had lost it I rushed out to buy another identiclal one. Phew! I dodged a bullet there or so I thought but then one day my wife asked me to see my wedding band and when I blanched she whipped out my "real" ring which she had found tucked into a pocket of the sports jacket I was wearing that night...BUSTED! That's what I get for being a dumbshit. Oh well live and learn...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    MGG, In my line of work, it was not unusual to remove rings, watches and other jewelry from my hands or arms. I guess I had a ready made excuse should I have wished to use it.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    MGG, I hope things didn't turn out too disasterously! You did exactly what I would have done, which at least gave me a good chuckle. In answer to the question, no, I do NOT cop to being married, though I am. Yes, my ring comes off whenever I am going to be in a situation where I will most likely be talking to hot women. Hooters, SCs, etc. When asked by one of those girls, if I am married, the answer is, "I'm sorta in between".. and if pressed further, I will say that "it's hard to talk about", or "I'm in the process of going through the big D" That is the only thing I am not truthful about. I'm usually too honest for my own good.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    If I had to take of my ring, it would almost have to be cut off. Of course, most rings leave an easy to spot "ring line". That said, I guess what DougS said is the way to cover the removal of a ring.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    The best word of advice, if you take the ring off, BE CAREFUL! I usually put it on my key chain - the one that stays in my car, under the carpet. That way, it stays in one place and it makes it pretty hard to lose. (I find myself checking under the carpet repeatedly to make sure it is still there!) A few weeks back, I had a heartstopping scare. I was driving to the local Hooters, and was taking my ring off, while driving. It sometimes isn't too easy to take off, so after applying a lot of pressure to pull it off, when it finally came off, it went flying across my car, hit the passenger window (thankfully, it was SHUT!), bounced off several things (I heard it hit things, but couldn't tell what), then a final "ping" when it came to rest. When I arrived at the restaraunt, I got out, walked around and carefully opened the passenger door so that my ring didn't accidentally fall out (and into a sewer drain or something). It was no where in sight. I looked for 10 minutes and couldn't find the thing. WTF?! I had friends waiting inside for me (besides the Hooters girls [wink]), so I went inside. All I could do is worry about where the heck the ring went, and what the heck I would do if I couldn't find it. While eating, my mind kept replaying that "ping" sound, and trying to think what could make that sound if a ring were to hit it. After getting back to my car, I spent another 5 minutes looking, and found the thing... it was in the bottom of the cupholder built into the passenger door. Geesh!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I found out recently after I was told to take off my watch when doing anything other than walking through our shop that we have a no jewelry policy that is more strictly enforced now. I would not be allowed to wear a ring if I wanted to. Taking off my watch is bad enough, I would just keep any ring off. The only time I lied about being married that I remember was in a regular bar, not a strip club. I had one girl pestering me who kept asking me over and over again if I was married. After somewhere between 12 to 20 times of her asking me and me saying no, I finally said yes. Then she just said she knew it and left me alone. I guess it could have been less than 12 times. That might be an interesting survey question, if a girl is pestering you in a bar, how long will it take you to change your answer to a lie to get rid of her? I guess if she wasn't asking the same question over and over again, I might have chatted with her. Maybe she was drunk. I haven't had any dancers question me so much with the same question except for two dancers who wanted to dance for me. Even they did not keep asking the same question over and over again like a broken record. One escalated her free offers one night. One dancer actually succeeded in ticking me off one night. I got up and walked away from her after 15 minutes of arguing. I could tell she felt rejected after that. I don't recall lying about being married though except in a regular bar.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Did someone say "honesty is the best policy" ? say what
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    Dancers don't look at your ring. They look at your wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion