tuscl

Texting ATF good or bad thing

Thursday, December 9, 2010 4:45 AM
Do any of you have similar experience? I have ATF and I have been meeting her OTC for some time now. Recently I started texting her quite bit and she did not like this much. She wants me to text only when I want to see her. I was texting her just to make it more fun and building friendship. Anyway she does not like that. Any of similar experience.

20 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Call me old fashion, but when I have a PHONE in my hand, I TALK on it!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    She is probably just too busy. As long as you are getting a good time OTC I would not worry about a small detail like texting. She might have one of those pay as you go prepaid phone plans that charge her $0.25-0.50 for each text message she sends or receives. Or she might have a subscription to a phone plan to limits her to only a certain number of texts per month and I am sure she wants to use them for close friends/family instead of customers. She might have two cell phones. One is their personal phone that has an unlimited plan but their second cell phone is the one they use for work and they probably just use a prepaid plan rather than unlimited subscription plan for it.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    seriously, take the hint. she only wants to communicate with you when you're ready to spend money on her, she doesn't want to be your friend, she just wants your cash.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, golf's lone review is for thee Penthouse in Detroit. I think you guys have something to talk about....
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    My ATF & I text often. I have a good phone & apparently so does she.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Clubber: Me too. I suspect you and I are of a similar age. In my machine shop back home at Rancho farmerart there is a 60 year old rotary dial phone on the wall. Works just swell! Texting? Whazzat?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "She wants me to text only when I want to see her" Ouch! Well, at least you know where you stand with her "friendship"-wise. A fav once texted me, "Can you come see me? My car insurance is due." Romantic, huh?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Fucking cunts. LMAO. OOOOHHH, your dick is so BIGGGGG. Let's go shopping, come in to see me. The last 3 lines I have received from strippers as texts. I know where I stand with these cunts. I pay them for sex, forget this bullshit friendship routine. golf, your stripper isn't typical, perhaps as the guys say she may have a charge per text service or she just wants you to come in and give her your money.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    art, I heard a comic on the radio talking about watching a kid text. Then he mentioned the newest thing, you just talk and the phone converts your voice to text and sends it. The receiver converts that from text to voice. Next step will be to eliminate the text altogether and then have a PHONE!!!
  • Cravey
    14 years ago
    Golf, strippers are not friends. They're not there to build a deep, meaningful relationship with you. Well, maybe deep, but not meaningful. Strippers are OTC candidates because they have what you want (trim) and you have what they want (cash). Trying to delve any deeper smacks of some serious naivete.
  • xxxnycexecparty
    14 years ago
    Texting and emailing puts content in writing. Don't look to deeply into it. The less writing electronic or otherwise, the better for all parties. [view link]
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Less electronic communication will mean less evidence at the trial.
  • dabiggtipper
    14 years ago
    Just be thankfull for the OTC realationship that you have and dont f**k that up with bs texts. The only guys she wants to be friends with are Franklin, Jackson, and Grant if you get the drift.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If sharing her pussy without complaining that you never take her anywhere isn't enough "friendship" for you, I don't know what to tell you.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    True, very, true, gmd
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Mine will text me when she is ready to meet. Usually I will get a text on a sunday evening like "how was your weekend" and "what does your schedule look like next week?" When she was dancing she would text after I answered "I am thinking a nooner on Monday or Tuesday (usually $150 to $200) at xx motel (her or my side of town) and inside the club (CR) Sat around noon ($100 - $120)." There were many weeks this was our standard mode of operaton. The club served a good buffet which I would enjoy afterwards. She would sit with me for awhile and then off to hustle whatever customer came in. I would not be surprised the "how was your weekend" is a mass text to all her contacts. If I just texted her for conversation it was usually ignored unless scheduling meeting. I agree with gmd.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    golf123, You wrote that you started texting her "quite a bit". How much is "quite a bit"? No one wants to be badgered by tons of texts. Perhaps you came on too strong and over did it. Strippers tend to have ADD when it comes to many things. My advice is to keep all texts to them short, few & far between.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    "Recently I started texting her quite bit and she did not like this much. She wants me to text only when I want to see her." as said by many others, this is not a relationship unless she's doing the OTC for free. if you're paying, even if it's not directly (as in "Hey baby, my car needs fixing..." "Damn, I'm running short on cash! Can you help me out just this once on my rent?" etc., etc, etc.), then you're just a customer/john. get what you can from her while you can, but forget trying to be her "friend".
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    The former mayor of Detroit was brought down, in part, by the discovery of damaging text messages. All heed Gatorfan's saged advice. This stuff can be used in court against you, i.e. divorce, soliciting a prostitute or stalking.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Texting can be ok if done sparingly. But texting to "build the friendship" is pathetic and a waste of her time. My texting is mostly limited to arranging meets, along with the occasional off night texting WHEN SHE INITIATES IT. Some dancers will use texting to cultivate a client base, but even if she starts it keep your cool and don't go overboard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion