tuscl

uh oh rookie needs help

Monday, December 6, 2010 8:12 AM
do strippers talk about extras they gave to clients with other strippers?? got super wasted got a normal lap dance... this girl was dirty ..her tounge went where i really didnt think it needs to go during a $20 lap dance..also not interested in where her mouth has been.. after a few seconds i stopped her..trust me it was tough lol especially being fucking hammered , but i was a drunk gentleman and atleast let her finished the dance.. now im worried the other stripper will find out LOL. should i be worried???? i like this other stripper i dont want her to think im some pervert, i am but not that much.. im sure some of you would of loved this dirty girl but not me lol.. anyway should i worry??? also thinking back i dont know how they just let me just walk out of the club THAT drunk. im sure they could be liable if something happened 2 me..

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sure they talk about us. How do you think they find out who spends money and who doesn't? Visit their website, I forget the name of it, the other guys can tell you. They talk about us all the time, that's why we have TUSCL to give support to find out the better clubs. Don't worry about it, as if they really care about us, the thing on their minds is how to get the cash out of our wallets. Enjoy the experience, spend what you please. It's a win-win experience.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers talk about customers. I have no idea how much detail, but the next time another stripper says I would like to see your bick cock you have to wonder if she told her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers talk about customers. I have no idea how much detail, but the next time another stripper says I would like to see your big cock you have to wonder if she told her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers talk about customers. I have no idea how much detail, but the next time another stripper says I would like to see your big cock you have to wonder if she told her.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    -computer froze during edit-
  • troop
    14 years ago
    we are witnessing the resurrection of a minor league dick johnson
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dick Johnson died?
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
  • bmoreshowgirl
    14 years ago
    We talk about customers to a certain degree...but it wouldn't be in ANY girl's best interest to discuss any extras she's provided. Strippers talk...and when strippers talk, it attracts attention from management. In any club where contracts are in the mix, it's best to keep your mouth shut unless you're not doing anything dirty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion