tuscl

ESPN Girls

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Who would you rather fuck, Erin Andrews or Jenn Brown?

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    tough call but my pick erin
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Haven't even seen Jenn, but I would have to say her. Nothing about Erin floats my boat.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Pass on both, but can I do Shiri Appleby ?
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Jenn. I saw a clip from the Erin hotel video, she looks kinda weird naked.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i saw that vid too, i had a link way back when, if anyone is interested i'll try to find it again.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I saw a clip from the Erin hotel video, she looks kinda weird naked."

Weird?? I don't think so...
    ---------------------------------
    "i saw that vid too, i had a link way back when, if anyone is interested i'll try to find it again."

No need to:
    http://www.tuscl.net/dt.php?DID=99969

----------------------

Even though Erin Andrews appears to me to have the better body, I'm going to have to go with Jenn Brown because Andrews seems too uptight to me personally.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    By coincidence, I happened to see Erin doing sidelining announcing at one of the college games yesterday. First time I’ve seen her in awhile and it must have made an impression, because I had an erotic dream about her last night, lol.

So I guess that’s a vote for Erin.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Erin but bring a lawyer with you.
  • tttclub
    14 years ago
    I'll take Rachel Nichols. There's something about her that just screams dirty slut. I know it's not one of the choices, but fuck it. Erin second based on the video (she really loves herself) and Jenn third. I wouldn't throw any of them out of bed of course.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    If I hadto choose, then Jenn Brown. If I had my choice, a threesome with both.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    This is a close call. But based on my limited knowledge, I would pick Jenn Brown.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion