tuscl

Smoking Fetish - if not your thing kindly move on to the next post

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:21 AM
For any guys with a smoking fetish, have you been able to get dancers (in VIP or on the floor) to indulge your fantasies by shotgunning or doing any other smoking tricks for you? Most states you can't smoke indoors but in Florida this is still allowed, and it seems the percentage of strippers that smoke is high. I've had decent results in Florida but was interested in your experiences, that is if this is your thing.

3 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Does being smokin' hit count as a "trick"? If so, then, yeah, I've seen that one a few times. :)!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus, no smoking allowed indoors but most clubs have built a smoker's patio. There are no cameras monitoring them (at least not that I know of) and strippers and customers both use the same patio to "smoke". If management knew the kind of shit that goes on with the smoker's patios I am sure they would divide it up so strippers use one side and the customers use the other part. I recently was getting a BBBJ out in the smoker's patio from a drunk stripper. No bouncers around or no cameras. A customer did walk out and saw us but he just had this smirk on his face like he did not give a shit.
  • runnoft
    14 years ago
    Detroit just passed a no smoking law in public places this year, and it was long overdue. My biggest problem at strip clubs was that almost all the strippers smoked, and I always would leave the place stinking of cigarette smoke. And then I would get in trouble if my wife was home when I got home because she could smell the stink on me as soon as I walked in the door. Also, one of my favorite things to do with strippers is getting big, sloppy tongue kisses, but kissing a girl who just had a cigarette is about as appealing as licking an ash tray.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion