tuscl

2fer1 announcement songs, do they count as songs while getting lap dances?

Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:12 AM
Some clubs I go to will have the DJ do a 2fer1 announcement and while he is making this announcement he will play some promotional music. "Lets get ready to rumble" at columbus gold, "Girls girls girls" at Kahoots, or "mission impossible song" at Cheeks. This gives the girls some time to get guys to go back and do a 2fer1. However it sucks when you are already buying dances and this occurs. Not sure if you should count it as a song or not. One time it happened and the dancer said "you should tip me extra for this extra time"... I knew it was trashy of her to ask for a tip but went ahead and did it anyways because I enjoyed her. The second time it happened it got counted as a song. She was a bit of a ROB counting it as a song but her other dances were good enough so I did not argue with her. I do remember a few months ago one ROB at Cheeks took me back during the mission impossible song and started dancing and counted that as the first song. She was a major ROB and will never be getting my money again. I have not paid close enough attention to know how long they play the promotion music for but I do know the DJ rambles on and talks through much of it killing the vibe of the lap dance.

10 comments

• brainiac
    14 years ago
    At Kahoots I've never had anyone even try to charge me for a dance during "Girls, Girls, Girls". I've been told that they can only dance when there's a song playing and that that Motley Crue classic doesn't count. The same thing's happened to me when they do their bachelor party routine: the girls will stop their lap dances and wait until they resume playing songs. I've had girls sit with me during these intermissions, of course, but I've never received or been asked to pay for an official lap dance.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Watch out for Mikka at kahoots. She did two songs and then the bachelor party routine started. She danced for another minute or so before I called it quits because the DJ talking was a killing the vibe. Of course she says we did 3 songs and I went ahead and paid her but knew I had just been ripped off.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I should also mention at Living Room a dancer offered to dance for free for me during a birthday party routine until the DJ started playing songs again. Now that is what customer service is all about. Living Room lets the dancers keep all their money they earn from dances unlike rip off places like kahoots that takes a $10 cut out of each $30 dance.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Where I club the 2fer1 "roundups" only last a minute or so, so I can't imagine being charged for that time if you're already getting a dance. Also, the DJ's will often announce when the 2fer1 first song begins, so there should be no confusion. I'd be pretty pissed off if they tried to count that "roundup" time as a dance. I might tip the girl, tho, if she has been providing quality service up to that point.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I have had it happen at least one at every club that does so. When a dancer tries that even once, if it's a club I know then I just tell her flat out that "no, they don't," and only pay her for the dances I get and never see her again. At a club I have never been to before I usually just pay and skip her again. <p> In most clubs there is no such rule that a dance can't start until the first song, it's just the dancer. The good dancers will dance right through the announcement song. <p> The only time a club may not allow a dancer to give a dance is during a feature show. Columbus Gold would do this sometimes, which is why I don't frequent CG that much. The feature act can be one of the best times to get a dance. Usually around 5 or 6 dances worth of time for three dances. Which is why I tip the dancer an equivalent of 4 dances. <p> It's even better when there is a 2 for 1 before and after the feature dance, which equates to a ten or more songs worth of time for a cost of 5 songs plus tip. Beats out all but the cheapest half hour dances.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just checked on youtube..that "lets get ready to rumble" 2fer1 uptime song is 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Knowing the DJ, it was probably clipped to 1:30 or 2 min at most.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i have been in clubs when the 2for1 starts, there's no song that give the girls time to find a customer, they just get right to it and if you are already getting a dance when the 2for1 starts then one dance will automatically come free (however this depends on the girl not being a ROB)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    2 for 1 is more than 1 1/2 for 1.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Tell her what you're paying for. If she doesn't agree, you can always leave.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've had that happen at the club I go to the most, but on the other hand, I've been with (former) ATF at that moment and she knows not to count the leadup song to their Midnight Madness event as a song, in part because the "song" there is Dickie V doing his basketball shtick. ("It's awesome, baby!") I don't know how you can dance to that. Usually, ATF was just sit on my lap at that moment without any real movement til the real music began.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion