tuscl

Daytime visits

Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:00 AM
Hello, I have been reading various threads over the last few days on daytime visits to Toronto SC's. There seem to be two opinions, one, that daytime visits are bad as most of the dancers are older or less attractive. The other opinion is that daytime is better as there are more girls with fewer clients so you can get more attention, and in some cases greater mileage. So here is my question. I am looking for a place to visit on Friday afternoon (early from noon to about 3), any suggestions of which clubs are better on this day and this time? If you know of a club where there is a certain excellent dancer or dancers that are on shift on Friday afternoons (and you might not otherwise recommend the club) I'm interested as well. Peace, BigBadBob8

9 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    Buddy, read the reviews. I am in France for the winter and pining away for the reliable Mississauga clubs. Watch out for the freaking janitor at Cannonball.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Cannonball. The A talent comes out for the boys' paychecks.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dayshift is nice because those slightly older dancers are more experienced. On the other hand, if you have some loser treating it like it is her career she might take her job too serious about following the rules. Night shift will typically have some hot experienced dancers but lots of ROBs who are strictly in it for the money and have no interest in having regulars. They just want to max their income and move on to the next town.
  • Ricci
    14 years ago
    Just in it for the money? Isn't that the dictionary definition?....
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Greetings Big bad bob WHen i worked toronto Downtown Jilly's was good for a twirl in the afternoons ,, or Flimores they have rooms upstairs if your into some take out .. not sure if they are still open now or not ,, but I have worked the Cannonball and the MIllion although the million is kind of bright in the VIP not sure if they have changes the lighting or not .. I would go to the cannonball you should read my tips artical that I have posted in this discussion board
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Gotta love the janitor at the Cannonball.....
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Fill me in on this janitor at Cannonball? Not that I'll be in Toronto anytime soon...
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Is this Janiter a Chinese looking guy with a bald head ? I think his name is Herbert .. and he is the manager who is one sneaky fker.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    This janitor shows up in the VIP at the most inopportune times with a broom, dust pan, and flashlight ostensibly to gather trash. According to Dazymaz something other than trash gathering may be the real purpose. Never thought of that myself. Read my review of last summer for a description of janitor time in Cannonball's VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion