tuscl

New work for us all!

Clubber
Florida
Looks like we could all be TSA employees. We certainly seem to have the experience.

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Lol good point, Clubber, but I'd be the only one here that would be allowed to feel up the hot female passengers.....you boys would get stuck groping nasty men!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

Oh no, can't have that. That would be profiling!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I was thinking the TSA could just train and hire some female strippers. A lot of guys would do a lot less complaining. Plus if a stripper suspected your dick might be fake or a little bit too hard for the initial check, having a pretty girl squeeze it to make sure it's real wouldn't be as bad. Plus I believe some strippers may already have a lot of skill at groping and feeling for any objects on people. I remember some strippers felt my dick before they even said hi to me. They could moonlight as TSA agents now.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I can see it now. A long line at the airport with one hot female TSA agent and a whole bunch of guys wanting the pat down. The only really unusual thing would be some guys offering tips to the girl. Now if she had a short skirt on and a garter....
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I saw the next generation of TSA equipment demonstrated live in Des Moines last week. It's a round bullet-shaped, very sleek stainless steel container about the size of a phone booth (well, look it up on Wikipedia). The technology is such that it simply detonates any explosive device that is placed inside it.

In this live demonstration, they actually profiled a guy with a long black beard...looked a bit like Osama bin Laden. Anyway, he steps into this chamber and the door automatically rotates closed - sorta like the carrier device at the bank drive-thru. A yellow light flashes on top of the unit, and suddenly there's this muffled "bang".

As smoke leaks out from around the door, the gate attendant comes on the intercom and announces that anyone standing-by for flight 1372 please proceed to the check-in counter as a seat has become available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion