tuscl

Fort Myers/Lee County strip clubs are made for show only.

Fort Myers, Florida is shown to have approximately 4 local strip clubs, Escapades, Lookers, Fantasy's at the beach, and Babe's. However, there is a catch. All 4 of those clubs are strictly for show only, especially with a strict no-touching law made exclusively by the County of Lee itself. Literally, it is a "keep your hands to yourself" law. In fact, it has even been mentioned that Escapades was raided by the Fort Myers Police Department recently and no less than seven dancers were arrested for touching their customers. And all seven of them were thrown right in jail. So if you ever decide to go to a Fort Myers/Lee County strip club, do not ask for, or even fall for, a lap dance. You will be wasting your money and you will not have a good time. In fact, if you want lap dances where the stripper grinds herself on you and especially if you want one where you can touch the stripper's boobs without getting either yourself or the stripper in trouble, your best and closest bet, as far as I know, would be Key West.

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Fort Myers sounds just as pathetic as columbus, OH
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DAMN! When I used to travel to that area for work, it wasn't South Florida, but it wasn't as you mention. This was 10+ years ago. Sorry to hear that.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Wait, isn't this the same guy who claims that the entire state of Illinois has to stay 15 feet away from every stripper?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure if it's closer, but if I was stuck in Ft. Myers, I'd head north to tampa or east to miami.
  • smokeybear
    14 years ago
    In Fort Myers, the law is 3 feet minimum. And I also even hear that in Tampa, the law is 6 feet. Like I said before, if you are stuck in Fort Myers, your best and closest bet is Key West.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Key West??? By boat, perhaps.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    If Tampa's law says "stay 6 feet away" imagine how much closer you can get in Ft Myers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion