tuscl

Lookers of Fort Myers does NOT allow two-way touching per Lee County law.

Friday, February 20, 2015 10:42 PM
I just recently noticed a recent review of Lookers of Fort Myers, and apparently the reviewer, 2tall, mentioned that he touched a stripper who then touched him back. It is of my knowledge that touching at strip clubs is illegal in Lee County, Florida. County law, not Fort Myers municipal law, and that Lee County has no intention of ever abolishing it. It is also of my understanding that; 1, nearby Scarlett's Cabaret was raided a number of times exactly because of two way contact occuring between dancers and customers, and 2, it has been mentioned on another forum that touching a dancer at a Lee County strip club is grounds for 20 years imprisonment and a requirement to register as a sex offender. In other words, it is of my understanding that, if you get caught touching at either Lookers or at any strip club in Lee County, Florida, getting ejected from the club without a refund would oftentimes be the least of your worries.

9 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    As long as AK-47s and other weapons aren't involved, I'm okay with that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    20 years in prison for touching a dancer? Yeah, I totally believe that. You would probably catch herpes too.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I'm shocked, SHOCKED, tolearn that illegal activities sometimes occur in strip clubs!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Illegal activities in strip clubs-brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Geez. Give it a rest already.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Patrons in my city are forbidden by law from touching dancers. LOL.
  • smokeybear
    9 years ago
    Diva1975, it ain't brilliant at all when you're handcuffed in the back of a cop car or paddywagon and being driven to the county jail!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Smokey Bear are you LE? Or just a strong supporter of Laws and LE ?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Jestrite, my guess is that he's a wannabe cop or lawyer. He probably reads a lot of crime books, both fiction and nonfiction, and maybe even has a police scanner in his bedroom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion