tuscl

Hints or just Play?

DougS
Florida
Sunday, November 14, 2010 9:29 PM
First, let me set the scene. You are in a topless club, enjoying a dance from a hot dancer and she is giving you a LOT of "up close and personal" looks at her g-string covered pussy, and every time she reaches down and rubs her pussy through her g-string, knowing that you are watching every little movement those finger are making. She's got her crotch so close that your nose is picking up her scent. This happens all of the time, but until recently, I just thought this was another way that the girls use to entertain. My current fav was doing this during our last session, to the point that she picked up the pace and was really going at it. Normally, I wait until the girl guides my hand to where she is giving permission for it to travel, but this time, as it seemed she was gettin' herself off, I think I'd join in and give her a helping hand. Surprisingly, she was receptive of it, and actually allowed me to "push my limits" (even though it's typically against my philosophy) and worked my fingers underneath and inside her g-string. Definitely a nice surprise! Sooo... my question to you with more experience, was this finger play of hers initially a means of entertainment, or was this an invitation for me to get inside? If it was a hint, Have I been missing these hints from girls for YEARS? (if so, maybe I need to re-think my philosophy!)

11 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    My experience says it was an invitation. Although my favorite club is topless only, when we go to the couch room, a lot of them pull the thong aside and begin fingering themselves. I take this as an invitation and join in. This usually results in her hand then going into my pants. This usually results in....
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    I would take it as an invitation. I'll rub the pussy even if she isn't rubbing it, and if it gets wet I'll put something inside.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would take it as an invite. The worst thing that usually happens is for her to brush away your hands. Only one time I had some ROB scream and go psycho on me and that was for simply trying to touch her chest.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    These girls are making $50, maybe $60 bucks an hour (net). She's a friggin' pro sex worker. She's not some innocent girl next door. Go for the feel; you won't be insulting her by doing so. If she's not game she'll brush your hand away, and you can move on to the next one. It's up to you man: feel pussy or waste money. You decide.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My experience, the invite.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    My experience, take the invitation. She'll let you know if you're wrong. Start with a little finger tease back and pick it up from there to see how far it goes. If you know this dancer, be more assertive with your followup. If she's new to you or you're new to the club, take it more cautiously, showing a little respect so-to-speak, but still make a reciprocal move.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    actually had a stripper asked me what was wrong -- didn't i like pussy? she was frigging herself so fast and hard i thought she was going to fall off my lap!!!
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Hint, play = invite to pay ;-) Ofcourse she wants you to make that "extra" move.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Hint, play = invite to pay ;-) Ofcourse she wants you to make that "extra" move.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you are talking about a club in Indy then it is probably just play but if it was in Kokomo then it was probably an invite.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, I think it is "invite" in any location. The difference in location is discretion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion