tuscl

Rare Comments or a new SS Expressions?

DougS
Florida
I have been "clubbing" for almost 30 years, so I consider myself to be fairly savvy when it comes to weeding out SS (Stripper Shit) from honest comments. However, after being away from the SC scene for basically three years (that's another story), I have returned with a vengeance over the last few months, during which time I have heard two phrases that appear to be legit, but maybe they are just updated SS.

Phrase 1) "You have a nice touch... I enjoy being touched by you" Yeah, this does sound like SS. In all of my years clubbing, I have only heard this three times - all since my return. So, I'm thinking, either this is a new phrase girls are using, or maybe I've somehow improved my techniques?

Phrase 2) "You make me nervous". I've only heard this from two girls; my last OTCer and again from my new current fav. When pressed, my current fav said that she only gets nervous when she dances for someone that she cares about and someone that she wants to make a good impression on" When I compliment her, she says that I'm putting pressure on her. She SAYS that I make her blush, though because she's dark complected and the club is dark, I can't tell.

Stripper Shit?

18 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would just think of them as compliments and not study too deep into it. As long as they are putting out and giving you a good time it does not matter what they say to me, actions speak louder than words.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Like sam said, don't read into it.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Yes, it's SS.
    But like samsung says....why care?

I think alot of PL's tend to over-analyze the clubbing experience, rather than just accepting it for what it really is - a big fantasy game full of lies (strippers) and perversity (customers). The way it always has been and always will be.

• jester214
    14 years ago
    Unless it's a compliment I hear from non-dancers (everyone says I have nice eyes) I always assume its SS.

But who cares? I toss out plenty of "customer shit". Everyone likes to be complimented, and at least they are getting creative. That says something about you.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    SS can take various forms. I have developed a resistance to it over the years but do enjoy it for its entertainment value.

They sell a fantasy and you should consider whatever time you spend with them a fantasy zone.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    I've been given the "nice touch" line a few times over the last year or so. I've never heard the "nervous" line.

However, bottom line is to have Lopaw's attitude. You'll tie yourself up in knots trying to decode this crap. It's hard enough to figure out "civilian" women OTC (no offense, Lopaw).
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LL,

Does lopaw really count as a "civilian" woman? I mean she likes women, so perhaps she is just one of us?

lopaw,

Your opinion? One of the "guys"?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "You have a nice touch... I enjoy being touched by you"

Do you happen to have extra soft hands?
  • rockie
    14 years ago
    It's more than likely that your touch is better than the typical groper! I tease and caress, but don't push to take what's not offered. If the dancer is on the defensive - I don't think you'd be told you have a nice touch. We would all agree that what's in our wallet is the more appreciated attribute in a strip club.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    I think you're on to something there, Clubber. Upon reflection, Lopaw is much more "one of us" than a standard civilian woman.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    LL: I think rickdugan has the right of it with regard to lopaw, namely that her special insight into the female psyche let's her outclass us mere males by a significant margin. Classing her as "one of us" underestates *her* game.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I've often wondered where the line is between stripper shit (SS) or customer shit (CS) and flirting, harmless or otherwise...

I usually assume it's stripper shit unless I'm somewhere other than in a club.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    +1 lopaw and scatterbrain

It's all in good fun.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    wow Ohiovoyeur you sure know how to run some smooth game on these ladies lol
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    "Nice touch" may be honest, but have little to do with you (except by comparison). Based on similar compliments that I've received, it appears that most Atlanta customers feel that a $10 LD gives them the right to ram a tire iron up the dancer's ass.

So if the asshole-level went up during your hiatus, and your game didn't change, "nice touch" may be totally valid.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Lol

I think I qualify as a "civvie" woman, since I'm not a stripper.
    But my head is definitely playing by typically male rules.

In the world of pinks & blues (borrowed from SW), I'm pink on the outside, and blue on the inside. I guess that makes me....purple?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    lopaw,

Perhaps you should change your nick to "Barney".
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    A very strange turn of events occurred during my last club visit. My curr fav, who has told me since day one that I make her nervous when she dances for me. (She actually has been "almost mad" at me after her stage, because I made her too nervous to perform well)

After my visit the last time, we went out for dinner after her shift, and I've been trying to convince her to spend all of our time OTC. I have told her, and it's the honest truth, I want to spend more time with her, and am not ONLY after sex (and am not against it if it were offered, either [wink]).

This girl knows that I don't like to share. When I'm in the club, I do not like my curr fav dancing or spending time with other guys.. I want her to be with me exclusively, and I pay her for her time. So, I was taken aback when she spent the first hour that I was there, dancing for other guys. (she kept stopping by and telling me that she had a few regulars to take care of, then I'd be hers for the remainder of the day) I was getting annoyed. She's never behaved like that before.

When she finally sat down with me, she could tell that I wasn't too pleased. She told me that she liked me, and it's not about money with her and I. She pointed out five guys, who she said were regulars of hers, and said "I could easily go spend the afternoon with any of them and make money, if that was what I was looking for, but I am choosing to be with YOU." Then we went back to the private area, while I was trying to digest what she just said to me, and what it meant.

Strangly, when previously our dances had been *hot* - probably the hottest dances I have EVER had, they were timid in comparison. It was mostly her sitting on my lap cuddling and kissing while we talked. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - I enjoyed those dances, too!! The mild dances were unexpected enough, but then during our conversation, she again told me about how nervous I made her. (she says because she feels pressure to do well for me) Then she said that she is feeling uncomfortable dancing for me. She continued by telling me that she was finding it hard to act like herself for me, then act like a stripper with the other guys. She told me that she hustles guys (tells them what they want to hear), but is not hustling me. As my mind reeled, trying to grasp what she was telling me, she said that she didn't want me coming into the club to see her anymore.

Wow.. I felt like I'd just been slapped in the face, and was starting to feel pretty dejected 'cause I was really liking her. But, she continued talking and telling me that she wanted us to separate "us" from the club; spend time together where we can be ourselves. She said the next time, we need to meet somewhere else, and stay away from the club.

Now, because of past experiences, and insights that I have gained from many years of going to SC clubs (and yes, getting burned even recently), I'm having a hard time not being skeptical.

Ideally, it should be easy to tell if this is an elaborate, planned hustle or not... just spend time with her OTC and don't give her any money. If she agrees to doing that a few times, then I guess I'd have to believe she's being genuine with me. So, that is my plan. Caution is my middle name, and will be keeping my eyes wide open.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion