tuscl

A BUBBLE? Maybe I need a hearing aid?!

DougS
Florida
Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:11 PM
I was with my new fav (call her EB for Exotic Beauty) the other day in the club - just our second time together. The club is always loud (yeah, no surprise) and my hearing IS getting worse (I approach the big 50 next year), but something she said during our session left me with the "Aflac Duck" expression on my face a la the Yogi Berra commercial a few years back. We had a particularly hot session, during which time I think we both lost some control and really went at it. (probably some world class acting was observed, as she appeared to climax a few times) Anyhow, as we were catching our breath and slowing things down, she whispered something like "I enjoyed your bubble... you have a NICE bubble" HUH?! If she were referring to my cock, I think calling it a bubble is a bit insulting. A bubble sort of implies something small that barely sticks up. I'm not BIG, but I could almost hold a half-dozen donuts without using my hands. A bubble?! Anyone ever hear anything like that? Should I feel insulted, or was it a compliment?

18 comments

• MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    sounds like U just heard her worng.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I bet she said bank account.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Does he eat doughnuts off the pole?
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Damn I meant "she."
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    SD: I knew what you meant.. (and had a chuckle). I can only hope she will at some point eat SOMEthing off the pole, even if it's just her own saliva! But then again, she might not be interested in eating anything off of a bubble... PAS: could be bank account.. would rather that, than having her thinking that I'm so small it could be considered a bubble!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have heard of bubble butts but not bubble dicks
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    The music is so lound in most clubs she most likely could have said anything. But definitly if she wanted her comment to get a rise out of a guy she should have said bulge instead of bubble.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    she's really a rocket scientist, she was talking about the hubble ;) seriously, if you're not sure of what she said or meant, why didn't you just ask her?
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Inno: you know, I tried to think of what she MIGHT have said, if it wasn't bubble, but nothing came to mind. Your suggested "bulge" makes the most sense. In a noisy situation, bulge could sound like bubble - sort of. Troop: yeah, that would have been the best approach. lesson learned!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    bubble: A wad/sum of cash that should be used to pay legitimate expenses such as bills or rent, but instead is spent on questionable activities like drinking, drugs and new gear.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    she probably said she like "Michael Buble (the singer)
  • rockie
    14 years ago
    Unless she considers your two being together in whatever lap dance arrangement as being "in the bubble"!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Bundle?
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    She more than likely said: "I enjoyed you, Bundy...you're really nice, Bundy." Now just hope to hell she was referencing Al and not Ted.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Maybe she just likes that you're a level headed guy.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    What rhymes with Bubble that could be related to the context... nubble chubble Kabul rubble trouble juggle double stubble Not to many of these are in your favor though...
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Thanks for pointing that out, Primo! [wink]
  • rockie
    14 years ago
    Hubble for your telescopic space probe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion