tuscl

Butt implants? Love em or hate em?

Monday, November 8, 2010 6:40 AM
I don't know if this topic has ever been discussed here before. I remember seeing a black dancer in one club with butt implants. I can tell from looking at enough dancers when someone has obvious implants. I did not find that at all attractive. Apparently some black guys did. I guess their brains are wired up different like some are turned on by feet and I'm not. Are butt implants getting popular with some dancers? I prefer to look at tits and pussy and unless a dancer has a very fit rear end, I could care less about looking at her rear. I've noticed some dancers like shaking their butt and most of the ones I see do this, are no good at it and I'd rather just see their tits. Have you guys even noticed dancers with butt implants?

16 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    There are several dancers with very fit and nice looking rear ends but it's not why I go to strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    This may be one of those things I don't understand about what turns people on, such as finding big fat dancers as more attractive than much more fit dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I remember reading some people find big fat dancers more attractive. I really don't know if they were full of crap or were serious but they sounded serious. I suppose if a girl's butt resembled breasts, then that might have something to do with wanting to see bigger butts. I guess I could just drop this topic and assume it's something I don't get. I don't get foot fetishes so I guess I can add butt implants as well.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    nicki minaj denies getting butt implants but I think she did
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    A ROB at Platinum PLus in Greenville has them...looks weird as hell, but(t) that's just me I guess.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If they want a butt implant, I got something they can implant in their butt...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I put them in the same category as implanted tits. No thanks. Unnatural looking. Almost freaky.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm a leg and ass man. If the implants improve the look/feel of the ass then great. But just like with breast implants they have to be done right or they can actually degrade the look of the breasts.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    what gmd said
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Plastic surgeon in CA specializes in the "J-Lo" butt.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    A very popular COI club dancer (mentioned on zb reader reviews) has butt implants. They're somewhat noticeable looking at them, but the turnoff factor for me was the rock-hard feel of them, much like certain boob jobs. (That didn't stop me from buying repeat LD/VIPs from her). I've also encountered a dancer who had liposuction done to part of her butt- no complaints there. Dancer told me that if I felt her butt where lippo was done, she could hardly tell I was feeling her there.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    Nicki Minaj looks like she had butt,hip, and breast implants. Google her and you will see old video's and pictures when she had no boobs or ass. She needs to own up. She looks good either way, but I like the way she looks juicy now.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    if butt implant means anal sex
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    gmd has the answer but i like it natural no fake shit
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    I've only seen them once that I know of. It was a pretty obvious job and a couple of the other dancers verified it for me. I consider myself and ass/legs man, and I definitely prefer the natural and fit ass to implants, or for that matter, big booties where you see cottage cheese.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I remember seeing one dancer with large protruding butt implants that looked totally unnatural. I did not think it looked good at all in fact I was a bit repulsed by her new look. I just don't get why a dancer would do that but I guess it's just something some people are into. Breast implants I understand. Making your butt look unnatural, I don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion