Free VIP cards at Bogarts next Wednesday

Boggeys is giving away VIP passes for free cover on Wednesday Oct 27th. I think the cards are good for a year.

8 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just make sure to complement them on the new landscaping/improvements!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ:

I am sure that pleasant landscaping draws customers to Bogarts.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY, it's been that way for a while. Open ur eyes.

Bogart's VIP used to work at Henry's, H8S, and John's. Not sure what's happening now that Hamilton is in the great SC in the sky.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    When I asked for a free admission pass to the H8S the door man at Bogarts said he was out of them, but he offered to give me a H8 card and told me I could try to use it and it might work. I did not bother to try it but I later read from someone else that it does work.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Art, I was being just a little sarcastic.

Spy, read my last review for Bogart's. It has all been unfolding recently, fyi.

Sam, I have a good story for you and will send it via PM (don't want to get the manager in trouble, fyi.)
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I have a John's Wet Spot VIP card but I haven't tried using it at Bogarts. I never pay cover at Bogarts so I've never had to try it.

However, I have never heard anyone here or over on twosheds say that a VIP card from one Hamilton wasn't honored at another Hamilton club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I can't make it.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Gator, maybe if you send them a stamped, self-addressed envelope they'll throw a couple in and send them to ya???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion