tuscl

TALL DANCERS

10inches
Florida
do tall strippers intimidate customers. on recent visit to local club met dancer who was 6' tall without her shoes. even though she was drop dead gorgeous (very fit with great pair of natural D's and a butt to die for) she wasn't getting much attention from the guys. since i'm 6'4", her size did not intimidate me. i got a couple of dances from her that included lots of 2 way interaction. in the 2 hours that i was at the club she probably had only 2 other customers show any interest.

20 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am of average height (177cm) but have always perceived myself to be short. Part of my aggressive nature is over-compensation for my perceived shortness. I naturally gravitate to strippers who are my height or shorter. I have loads of self-confidence except where it comes to my stupid hang-ups about height. Silly, I know, but I would probably be intimidated by the dancer you have described.

Sorry; for you Americans - 177cm is approximately 5'9".
    14 years ago
    Not at all. Don't discriminate. I'm 6 foot even. Most of my faves are 5'0'-5'5". A current fave is 6'0" also and wears 4" heels. Towers over me. Very slender and hot. Met a new girl over the weekend. 5'10" and wears 6" heels so approximately the same "working" height as girl 1. Also very slender. Perhaps if they were built like a linebacker it would be a different story...
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    I like the statuesque dancers the best.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The tallest dancer that I have personally known was 5'11". I have noted that tall dancers have a problem giving lap dances. When I am with them they always have me scoot down on the couch. Almost horizontal. I am not complaining.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most of the 6ft range dancers around here right now, and there aren't many of them, are beanpole skinny. Definitely not my type. Tall by itself isn't intimidating or a turn off; starkly visible ribs, protruding hip bones, and sunken cheeks are not my thing at all.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've had some great times with dancers taller than me that tower over me when they're wearing their heels.
    as long as there's something about them that appeals to me i don't care about their heighth.
    hot is hot whether it's 5'1" or 6'1".
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't call it intimidating, but I would not be interested in a girl that tall, smokin' hot or not. I am 5'10", and have always preferred girls that are around 5'6"... kind'a feel like I can be their "protector" and take care of them, you know?

It's a turn off to me, if I have to look up to her, even if it's just because of her shoes. One of my recent girls of choice is 5'8", which is a little on the tall side - but she's nearly perfect in every other way. She knows to stay barefooted during our sessions, and is always removing them as soon as we get to the dancing area - leaving them off until I head back to the table afterwards. With her shoes on, she's usually 2" taller, depending on the shoes.

• spandexman
    14 years ago
    Bunny Glamazon is a tall dancer and knows how to move around the stage. Saw her in the early 90s.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I've never been intimidated by tall dancers. If they are hot, and give a good expperience, it's fine with me.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    I like dancers who are interesting and somewhat different. Give me a really tall girl or a really short one (I do draw the line at "little people" as there was one of them working in a club I went to for a while.) One of current faves (she has been for a while) has got to be 6 feet tall flatfooted.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Height isn't important to me, it's the overal package that matters.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    LondonGuy, Or, as I've heard elsewhere, they're all the same height when they're on their backs.
  • gimmealap
    14 years ago
    Its possible to make anything work as a stripper. Tall women look good on stage (fashion models are tall). But being tall is a disadvantage to getting dances. Typically guys are attracted to girls who are shorter than they are and with the extreme heels the most attractive height for a stripper is a bit shorter than normal. So maybe 5'4" or less. Of course there unusual guys like their women taller, a few very tall guys, etc.

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Look at it this way, lying down, there isn't much difference in height.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "LondonGuy, Or, as I've heard elsewhere, they're all the same height when they're on their backs." LOL!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I love tall women. I'm actually on the taller side myself for a woman (5'7"), but I love to get dances from tall girls. A few of them have been almost too gentle during lapdances, and when I've asked them why, they've responded with "I don't want to crush you!". How silly! I just pull them closer and when they see that I didn't break in two, their dances becoame ALOT better.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Tall dancers can be very impressive. I had a very exquisite club experience while out in Cali with a gal who approached me umpon entering the SC. She was brunette, tall, a UCI Cheerleader, and gave really good lapdances. In the private booths in a semi dark room I got to feel her with wild abandon.....
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I too am partial to tall women, and they don't intimidate me at all. I met a new tall (6' without heels) dancer last week that has favorite written all over her. I actually had full service from a dancer that was probably 6'4" without heels! once...had to have been 6'7" with heels on. That one might have been too much, but I prefer the taller ladies. Of course saying that, one of my current favorites is probably around 4'10" without heels so somewhere in between those two heights is about right I guess.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm with the "I don't care as long as the give a good dance" crowd. Probably because I'm tall. I've had good dances from all kinds of women, and bad dances too. It really comes down to the dance.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Tall dancers sometimes have trouble in a small or narrow VIP booth. Otherwise, everything is fine. Do we have size issues?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion