tuscl

College Towns

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 9:51 AM
I just wrote a review about a club that is in a college town. Not just a college town per se, but a town that really relies on the college for the health of their economy. I mean if you look at the full time population, you would wonder how on earth do so many bars and pizza places able to sustain their business. But the influx of the college students from September to May makes all the difference. It kind of got me wondering about reviews and how they might change from year to year, especially at the beginning of a new semester. I gave this place a decent review based on the talent I saw. The drawback was that the younger dancers didn't even seem to want to interact with the customers, which I would think would be fairly normal behavior for new to the business girls. The previous reviews were just not good, but they were written during the last semester. Do any of you guys who live near college campuses ever intentionally think about going to clubs at the beginning of a new semester to see what has come into town?

2 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    Just about every dancer I've spoken to was attending some nearby college. Mostly working on their PhDs I believe.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting, this also can go along with the clubs near military bases around pay days. I heard they hire extra staff during those weekends. In Columbus, the nearest club to the large Ohio State campus is Private Dancer. It is a 18+ juice bar/byob. You have to pay in advance for lap dances and it is low mileage, so I don't care about making return visits there. I prefer going to the 21+ clubs that are more towards the suburbs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion