tuscl

Do dancers wash their mouths?

Monday, October 4, 2010 2:06 AM
georgmicrodong's recent topic reminded me of a few sessions I had with a few dancers. While these girls are giving me dances, they like to be intimate, sensual and close as possible to me. They stick their faces an inch close to mine. Lips almost locking together. I'm sitting there quickly thinking of what I should do. Should I kiss? They want me to fuck their throats with my tongue? It was very tempting, but didn't do it. Did I think she deep throat a previous customer and swallowed his load? No. Did I think she ate a customers ass? No. I didn't do it b/c i didn't know for sure if she was okay with me kissing her. Many girls do more than others. This is about those girls that do more and maybe this also goes for those that do less. Any of you think they clean themselves after a dirty session? Or not clean and pass it right on to the next customer? Anybody taste something funny after swapping spit? Lol. I just hope they are considerate enough to clean themselves thoroughly for the next customer. Btw, I come in the club with my mouth already washed b/c I like to keep it fresh.

8 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't know. I'm still thinking about how bad Gators were crushed on Saturday.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Do dancers wash their mouths? some do, some don't. i've deep kissed a few dancers and passed on some others. some others that i wanted to kiss wouldn't kiss me. i'm always fresh when i go clubbing and i'm selective enough that i only get intimitate with certain dancers that i know their habits well or that i'm pretty sure are clean because of prior discussions with them or i know that i'm their 1st customer of the night. of course you can never be 100% sure about anything regarding them but i think i have a pretty good track record of choosing wisely.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    troop - that is good insight. just have to get to know them before doing anything. Next time a dancer comes on to me like that during a dance, I will make sure to know beforehand if it is a green light to do so. Btw, I'm liking number two and three in your photo. Hot hot!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I think I covered that on GMD's topic about kissing.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    @ roc, #3 is #1 in my book ;) if you want to rate them all, i started a "rate the gurlz" thread awhile back. you should be able to find it if you want to rate them and see other's ratings.
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    I just read it and started laughing! haha. Just never know what they will give you...
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    dont do it dont kiss em on da mouth, damn what club dis girl at? bold and braisen and wanna lick ass in da club. she bad and dangerous
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Maybe if they look to be high maintenance I will give them tongue in mouth. lol. troop. its tough when there isn't a search tool for the discussion section, but there is google! found it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion