tuscl

Why shouldn't you kiss her?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, October 4, 2010 1:09 AM
Saturday night, a girl I've taken back before sits down, obviously a little high on something. Her: hey baby, wanna do a show? Me: I just got here, give me little while. Her (trying to snuggle closer): You sure? I've got my pill. After I do that, I'll do anything you want. Me: Uh, let me think about it. Her: You want me to lick your butthole? I will if you want. At this point, she sticks out her tongue and wiggled it around to show me how long it is. I have to admit, for a very brief moment, I was tempted. Fortunately, good sense took over, and I declined.

20 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    GASP !! YIKES !!
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    Wow. That girl is not like many other girls in other clubs... Just goes to show that there are many girls who will offer different things. So you declined because of her tongue or didn't like the idea of getting your butthole fucked with her tongue???
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wear a lip condom.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - Maybe I'm slow, but does she mean with, "I've got my pill?" And by the way, you sure find some hairy avatars. Do you have a special go-to spot on the 'net for those?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I'm sitting in the club with magicrat and theDirk444. I go to the back room with the club BJ queen. Nice BBBJ. When I come out, I head straight to the mens room to clean up a little better. When I get back to our table the two of them are laughing their asses off. "Whats so funny?", I ask. When she came out, she jumped into some guys lap and started kissing him....
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    DAMN shadowcat thats fukked up, da only kissing i have ever done was a peck on da cheek. dats it period! i dont know what em girls done before i got there, whille i was there or da nite before with a jon for money. any kissing other than what u would do with a relative (peck on cheek or forehead) should not be done wif strippers. i would hope these girls clean up after any act, to include a lapdance when people get sweaty just good practice. nothing worse than a dirty stripper or a stinky one but shadowcat what u explained that bitch should be fired. did yall tell da dude what she did?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    farmerart's education continues. Thank you all for this lesson. Do you ever reach a point in this hobby where NOTHING surprises you?
  • monnieg27
    14 years ago
    ^^^^Honestly I dont see how that would happen because they arent there ALL the time,( well, at least I would hope not :)) and obviously cannot be everywhere or with every girl. I say this because I have danced for years and I still hear things that surprise even me! Women confide in each other and you all would be shocked at what you overhear in the bathroom and dressing room.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Rod: I declined because my ass is an exit, not an entrance, and I'm not inclined to permit *anything* to enter it. Squeamish? Maybe so, bt there it is. As for the pill, she's been known to snort OC on occasion. 'cat: My Favorite Cocksucker once came out of the VIP and asked me for one of my Listerine strips because she'd just sucked some guy off and her BF was coming in.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - I'd say smoke'm if you got'em. If she's leaning in close and our lips are practically touching during a lapdance, I'll sometimes initiate a slow and cautious kiss foray to see if she's interested in making contact. This gives her an chance to turn her head to the side if she's not, which happens 2/3s of the time. In those cases, the result is usually a glancing kiss where I can feel the corner of her mouth, depending on how much she turns her head. Otherwise, our kiss will range from lip touching to LFK. In the VIP of course, it often goes to DFK. In any case, the girl's able to determine whether our lips make contact. If they do, I go with it. I figure I pick up scads of bacteria/viruses from all kinds of surfaces when I touch my face/mouth every 5 minutes (which is the adult average), not to mention what I breath in at SCs and every other enclosed space I visit in a day's time. All that being said, European working girls at spas, saunas, etc., always kiss full-open mouth and DFK (God, I love it over there). They and I always carry antiseptic mouthwash for afterward. Not a bad idea...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Art, stuff probably shouldn't surprise me, but sometimes still does. There was the girl who had fiancées in both Louisville and Lexington, she danced both places, and was stressing about which one to dump, this after fucking me almost senseless. The waitress who pulled all of her teeth out of her mouth and offered to gum me, with the manager not 15 feet away. The pregnant bartender who sat up on the bar and let me play with her clit ring. Then there was the time, just a few weeks ago, when I met my ATFs father. In the club at which she was working at the time. Apparently, he's an even bigger ho dog than me.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - Again, I'm kinda slow. OC is Oxycontin (I'm not a drug user, so am out of the loop on terminology)? If so, her comment now makes sense to me. She gets high and will then do anything. Also, like yourself, I'm not a big fan of rimming. It feels okay, but I'd prefer to do it to the girl. Same for finger insertion, unless she does some serious prostate massage. Now there's one of those feelings that hovers between weird and erotic (Wasn't there a TUSCL post string earlier about these 'borerline' experiences?). And that reminds me, I love the taste when rimming a girl, provided she's clean. If your tongue goes deep enough, it tastes a little bitter, but good at the same time. Maybe I like it just because it's so nasty - hard to tell.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    george, a long time ago a dancers mother was in the club watching her perform on stage. I asked her what her mother thought of it. She said her mother thought of it as a form of art. I doubt that her mother understood what goes on in the private rooms.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Rod, correct on the OC. As for the rest of it, no thanks. Neither an insertee nor an inserter will I be. Not my mouth, my fingers or my dick. Not gonna happen.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Rod - maybe a little too much information there, lol.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - LOL, I can see how anal is not everyone's cup o'tea. Still, inserting has a special quality you can't get any other way. With TMI apologies to steve229, it's kinda like oral (which is usually better than vaginal, IMHO), except it's both tight and incredibly smooth at the same time. And when her sphincter grips your shaft while your head's sliding against her rectal mucosa, the combination delays your orgasm to the point you almost pass out when you finally do come. Powerful stuff...
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat: I doubt that her mother understood what goes on in the private rooms. When sex is raised to an art form, she's REALLY doing something right.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    That's why my strategy is to pick early. I try to arrive near the beginning of shift change, find the object of my fantasy for the thing quickly - preferably as she first appears on the floor. I usually monopolize my choice until I leave, as well... I don't like to share. (sorry, I'm a stingy old fart) I don't want some other guys smells, saliva and germs on the girl that I plan to play with!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    DougS says:Posted: 10/06/10 I don't want some other guys smells, saliva and germs on the girl that I plan to play with! --------------------------------------------- ^ i've said it before in other words, in other threads. totally agree!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    That has been my strategy lately too, on those now fewer occasions I go to the clubs. For OTC, there's a shower in most motel rooms, and I have yet to have a girl turn down a back scrub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion