tuscl

Midwest Peep Shows

Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:10 AM
I only know of 2 in the mid-west CT's in Gary IN and McCooks in Dayton. Are there any other live "peep shows" around the area?

6 comments

• joesparty
    14 years ago
    I believe some (or all) Deja Vu locations have some kind of peep shows, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to partake.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just watch who you ask ... many farmers will say they peep shows in their barns, but you'll have to pay up front to see her. Enjoy!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    14 years ago
    Duluth Minnesota has one- the Wabasha Adult Book Store. I think there is a larger one in the Twin Cities, and there was one in Michigan City Indiana that may still be open.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ok, Hugh, I have to admit, that's the cleverest user name I've seen in a while. Gave me a nice chuckle this morning.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I went to McCooks a couple of times. First visit, a waste of time and a bit of money. Couldn't be that bad and still in business a couple of years later. Well, yes, it could be!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I saw the documentary on the Lusty Lady and their unionization. Peep shows are not something of interest to me...but with the way the laws are being enforced in Ohio it is possible all strip clubs will become non touch peep shows eventually
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion