tuscl

EVER FEEL GUILTY

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:59 PM
Some of my buddies are married and get extra's at SC's. One get them when his wife pisses him off. Which brings me to my question if married men or in a relationship ever feel guilty for receiving extras? I don't get extras but almost got caught by my girl because of one glitter speck on my cheek I looked over.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    Why dont u feel guilty?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Why should I? :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i wasn't going to comment but seeing that you seem to think all is ok, i have to ask you georg.. how would you feel if your wife was doing the same as you with male strippers?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Ever feel guilty?" Yeah, sometimes. Last time was when my wife went out of town for a few days, and I spent a couple late nights in a row at the club. The day she was due back I felt so guilty I went out and got her an expensive item she'd been eyeing as a welcome back gift. I think she may have known what was up, though; she gave me a knowing smile, and said, "Maybe I should go out of town more often." I guess the next question is, "does feeling guilty make you stop going to clubs?" So far the answer to that one is "no."
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "one glitter speck on my cheek I looked over." Damn glitter, lol.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    The short answer is "not much". An occasional twinge of guilt, but not enough to make me stop. Life is too short to listen to the scolding words in your head. Either behave or don't behave. But don't spend your life wanting to behave, or professing to behave, and doing something else.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    troop, I'd say the same thing she says to me, "be careful, and don't forget the rubbers." I don't feel guilty because I'm not doing anything wrong, at least according to *my* moral code, so there's nothing to feel guilty about. And I do my best not to apply hypocritical double standards to others. That includes my wife.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    think of it as supporting single mothers...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    fair enough georg ;)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Whenever I feel a twinge of guilt I buy my SO something financially equivalent to what I dropped at the SC that night. To date I'm in about $100. I obviously don't feel guilty very often.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Interesting question, and difficult to answer. For the most part, I'd say no, but there is that spot in my brain that knows it is wrong for me. Perhaps remorse would be a better word, for me.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    No. Never. Your friends need to man up and stop being pussies.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    What Rick said.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I get a little twinge of guilt when I am getting lap dances from any one other than my ATF. But what she doesn't know, doesn't bother me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion