tuscl

Three strikes, and you're out.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Such potential, wasted. She cute, gives great head and seemed enthusiastic. But after engaging her services twice in the club, I thought it was time to see if anything OTC might be in the cards, and she seemed happy at about the extra opportunity to drain my wallet without having to share with the club; we even talked price, which based on what I know of the price structure at the club would net her about twice as much as a club visit, and options. However, three times now she's said "text me and we'll set something up" and three times she's not answered, completely ignoring me, with later explanations of "busy" or kid issues, or mom visiting. While it's certainly possible she's telling the truth, and I have no expectation of any kind of immediate reply, in the past, most girls have at least responded with a "sorry, can't" reply within a couple of hours or so.

So, I think I'll go back to the club, buy her a drink, and tell her that there's $ waiting for her when she wants it, and then leave. I'll seemwhat, if anything, she does.

16 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    She's playing you, as you concluded. Your approach is wise, in my estimation...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Any OTC I have wangled has always been after the girl's shift. When I go to Toronto for a romp with the sweetie there I just phone her to let her know when I will be at the hotel. So far she has always appeared on time. I don't know what my reaction to a no-show would be. I suspect that would be the end for me but I can't say for sure. Her talents are particularly enticing.

I have not really encountered exactly what you are experiencing, gmd, but I am pretty sure I would not have your patience. The pure bad manners of not replying would be reason enough for me to pursue other prey.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Another chapter in a long book. Recently, I had one ignore my texts until I gave up on her. Then weeks later she texted to say she needed $300 and wanted me to deliver it right away. Uh no.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    She's probably playing you.

BUT, give her another chance and be persistent and patient. Remember these girls lives aren't exactly like ours. When we make a commitment we usually follow like we would for anything else. But dancer lives are more unstructured and she might have some crazy obligation interferring and if/when that clears up she may be available. This approach has worked for me, so it's worth another shot. If she dosn't come through, she's identifying herself as a phony and you can forget about it.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    georg, plain and simple, she's lying.

unless i am really smitten with a dancer, i would not give her more than one chance, i'm not into playing games or wasting time, i have better things to do.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    Georg, if it were me I'd completely blank her in the club. I wouldn't have given her more than two opportunities. Life's too short to be chasing girls with these attitudes.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    You guys are too harsh. Sure shes tempted by the offer and thinks about it but maybe she loves her boyfriend or in the end she wants to keep things in the club
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    then she should be upfront and say so or she should just say she changed her mind.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I think it is fair to have no expectations other than those explicitly given. But when someone gives an explicit expectation, they should meet it or explain why they have to change the plan. Simple.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    You know what they say about oral contracts...
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Same thing happened to me with a girl in Detroit area. The plans were definite, until 30 minutes beforehand. Then a whole line of excuses and delays. This happened twice. I decided not to use the three strikes rule. I used the two strikes rule. At the end of the second washout, I texted her "Game Over". My next visit to the club I spent time with others. She called me several times over the next 2 months, just wanting to talk. By that time I figured she was just dangling the OTC bait to get me to spend money in the club. Do strippers have honesty, trust and respect issues?!?
    14 years ago
    I'm with the guys that say 2 strikes max. One conflict/emergency I can understand. Not 2.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    There is one thing I have to say. Don't expect anything extra out of these dancers. They live for the moment. If it sounds right at the time, they'll say whatever. At least you got responses and excuses. But dont ever think a girl is just gonna pop in cuz she said she would.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Play by cricket rules and you get six strikes I think. Londonguy can correct me if I'm wrong.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Went back last night, and her explanation (actually, the bartender told me) was that her phone was stolen. It's certainly plausible, and given some of the other stuff that I've heard about disappearing in this club, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

That said, I still gave her the "ultimatum", though I didn't exactly couch it in those terms, just basically telling here I wouldn't bug her anymore, and when she was ready for what I was willing to spend, to give me a call. We'll see what happens.

FWIW, she doesn't strike me as being malicious about the whole thing, just inconsiderate. It's not like we made plans, and then she didn't show. She just didn't return my call to *make* plans. Not to mention, she has so far done everything I've asked her to, in the club, and for a reasonable price, so it's not like she's putting me off entirely.

As for wasting my time, I don't really see it that way. It's not like I'm in town for a only couple of nights, and only have a limited amount of time to engage someone. If it doesn't work out this weekend, it'll work out next, or maybe tomorrow, with her or with someone else. There's a another club down the road, and another phone number in my list.

I'm just no longer going to *pursue* her. :)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    When someone said dancers live for the moment, I believe that. They want to do things right away that night or the next day. Of course there might be a delay while they change, finish their shift, etc. etc. or get pissed off at someone else all before they leave the club. You could always start outside encounters off slow by just getting a bite to eat and let her get comfortable with you outside the club, nothing else and no expectations. You could also see if she acts different in a way you don't like away from the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion