tuscl

'Jersey Shore' star Jenni (J-Woww) Farley negotiating $400,000 deal to pose nude

If you think you've seen a lot of Jenni (J-Woww) Farley on television, wait until you see her in print.

According to RadarOnline.com, the "Jersey Shore" star has been offered a whopping $400,000 to pose nude for Playboy.

But before fans can fist pump with excitement, a few hangups may be preventing the photo shoot from happening. In addition to the deal not yet being finalized, J-Woww's contract with MTV may reportedly prevent the busty brunette from posing in her birthday suit.

"Talks have been going on for a long time now and the highest offer she has received is $400,000," a source told Radar.

Even if she decides to show a little less skin, J-Woww could still make a pretty penny from the impending deal. Though negotiations began at $200,000, the 23-year-old will reportedly receive $400,000 if she decides to show full nudity.

Posing in the buff may not be an issue for the self-proclaimed "guidette," who has an affinity for flaunting her over-the-top assets on the hit MTV show. When asked about posing for the men's magazine, the reality star sounded eager for the opportunity.

"Final offer is standing. Hopefully, it will go through," she recently told E! Online, adding that she may pose as soon as winter arrives.

How much will she show? Fans may have to wait and see.

"It hasn't been talked about yet," she said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/0…

11 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    Googled a pic of J-Woww. More like Bow-Woww...and those balloons are ridiculous.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Except for blond versus dark hair, there used to, may still, be a girl who looked a fair bit like that working at Trixie's. Same boobs, too. She was a bitch.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    J-Woww's fake tits get me so hard.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    J-Woww's fake tits get me so hard.
  • RapturousOne
    14 years ago
    playboy still has a magazine........
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The song "Don't be a Douche Bag" got played at the strip club the strip club DJ added in "this song is dedicated to the Jersey shore"
  • RocStarsky
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't pay for any nude magazines. I just dont get off on any of those. Jenni is pretty and though I'd love to see some free nude pics! I'd pay her to give me and lap dance and some good times.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I do wonder how Playboy makes money with their pictures, enough to pay out hundreds of thousands for one shoot... Surely subscription levels are minuscule now?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I enjoy these posts about American pop culture. My education continues in areas not strip club related. The differences between US and Canada are very stark when it comes to the minutiae of pop culture in the two countries.
  • roccoballs
    14 years ago
    I'd pay Hef $400 grand NOT to put Snookie in the magazine!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i remember when playboy only wanted natural women and would never shoot chicks with implants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion