tuscl

Extras clubs and girls

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So what's with all the LEOs posting for information lately? Don't you guys have anything better to do than bother a bunch of lame old men making up stories to tell each other? Go find some rapists, child pimps, murderers and thieves to arrest and leave us to our dotage.

18 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    What's the best club in East Smedleyville where I can get extras?
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    LEOs?
    ?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Law Enforcement Officers/Organizations/Officials
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    LEOs need love too...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I'm an undercover Mountie. I ALWAYS get my man! Don't get my woman anywhere near as often.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    There is an election cumming up! LE & the DAs have to PROVE they're defending & protecting the Morals of all citizens! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Just yesterday, when I went back in the VIP with one of the Penthouse club, Detroit hot babes. She asked me if I was a cop. I told her no and the dances proceeded. Life is normal in the Detroit strip clubs, guys. Just because there is a new law,(thanks to our do-gooder city council people), it is not being enforced all around. There will be stops made by the Detroit Police unit responsible for these actions, but I see little, if not no evidence that the law will be enforced pending the legal challenges in the courts. One good thing of note, the Detroit cops shot and killed a robber last night after he held up a citizen. Nothing like quick justice.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VM, I was in Tycoon's VIP when the bouncer announced a raid and told everyone to grab their stuff and get out. Turned out to be a false alarm...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    CT, no doubt. The clubs do get advance warning sometimes, other times, they just roll up and everyone jumps out and runs in. That dancer I mentioned above said that's how the latest inspection went down there.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    LEOS are all talk, strippers should take note. Has anyone ever heard about a LEO actually fucking a stripper during an investigative sting?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if the dancers have ever asked "are you a cop" and the cop replied honest nodding their heads or saying "yes".
    I just recently saw the movie The Departed. About undercover cop in the mob and an undercover mobster in the police department. I would not be surprised of other stories or real life examples of police lying.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    gatorfan, I'd like to believe cops were honorable people. LMAO, now there's a contradiction in terms. Talking with that dancer the other day, she was worried. I don't know if what she said was SS, but she claimed some of the undercover Detroit cops do have sex with the dancers in the VIP. Who knows?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    LOL. This is a funny thread.

But obviously everyone here knows my concerns about the trolls and morons that have been coming on the board lately looking for sensitive intel. Are they LE? Who knows. Is LE looking at these posts? You be the judge, but I know what common sense and historical experiences tell me.

As always, however, any regular poster who wants intel on any area I frequent should feel free to IM me and I will feel free to do the same.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Raids are a function of money. If the bribe has not been paid, a raid will get it done. The cops in Detroit are shaking down the clubs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thankfully the clubs are so spread out in the Detroit area that the suburban clubs like Henry VIII, Bogarts, and Subi's are not included.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Didn't you hear, if it's fun, the new law of Obama and Pelosi is that it has to stop NOW. What do you think LE is being paid for? Stopping crime like robbery, theft, vandalism, drug deals? No, the US taxpayer is getting charged to pay police to enforce all these stupid laws city, state, and national governments pass to protect us from deadly body parts being exposed to adults looking for such things in strip clubs. You never know when merely seeing a girl's nipple or some other body part may cause someone to go postal. I've never seen that in a strip club in all my years of visiting but the general public believes everything that our government tells them.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Uh, sharkhunter, Zero and Pelosi are hardly the first politicians to pull this kind of crap, and it's not happening, for the most part, at the federal level anyway.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Got this in a PM a couple weeks ago:

--------------------
    Hey man I'm moving to Atlanta soon and I was wondering if you knew any Atlanta area strip clubs where you can get a real grinding lap dance and not that air dance bullshit. Are there any where you can always get a real lap dance? Thanks in advance
    --------------------

Smelled fishy to start with. I was going to just respond that he should read reviews, but then decided that that would constitute giving a clue to someone that clearly didn't have one -- kinda like putting a loaded gun in a baby's hands.

Big surprise -- a week later, he no longer has any kind of membership here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion