tuscl

Dick Johnson Sighting!

Of all places, the indoor Disneyland of adult entertainment, too!

"Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater
895 O'Farrell St
San Francisco, California
415-776-6686

DickJohnson
September 15, 2010
Visited on: Saturday Afternoon
Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Rating
Physical Club: 7
Dancer Quality: 8
$ Value: 5
Overall : 6.67

admission is steep...40 bucks in the afternoon. some real hott babes here and they are willing and ready to please. do not jump at the first price, negotiate hard and firm and be prepared to walk away if you cant agree. Prices are way too steep. Other than that a great time. girls are hott and no alcohol. Not a place to spend a lot of time in, just go there and take care of business and split."

4 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    although i haven't had the pleasure of conversing with him, i have read some of his posts and i guess ol dick is a legend here.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    You never know when DJ is pulling your leg or not. But in this case it is surely a valid review.

MBOT is nothing but a front for a whore house. That's why the high prices. I don't understand how the city/county lets them get away with it. Maybe the high prices are to pay off the cops. I wish that there were more high mileage clubs around like it. But of course without the high prices.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Shadow, head for Toronto. Prices quoted will be higher than Detroit, but one can quote Detroit prices to negotiate with. Doing so worked. There's at least 4 high mileage clubs to visit (in close proximity to each other -- Million Dollar, Cannonball Cabaret, Midway Invader, and Locomotion), and a bunch of massage parlors. The suburb to find lodging in or near is Mississauga (or however it's spelled.)
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    He may have been looking for a glory hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion