Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer Buying Drinks

j_mehoff

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone had a dancer either offer to buy them drinks and/or actually had one purchased for them. I was at a club and on two separate occasions had the same dancer buy me a drink, and offer a few more times even. Thought this was a bit odd and wondering if it's happened to anyone else?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Her sale technique may be to buy you a drink in the hopes you'll return the favor by buying dances. Also keep in mind, the bar may be charging the dancer less for a drink than they do the customers. Ever hear the phrase "you got to spend money to make money"?

I had a dancer buy me a $10 VIP bracelet once. She then whined that I needed to buy dances from her. I ditched her and hung out with a hotter dancer the rest of the night in the VIP section of the club.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Another explanation is that she figured if she could get you drunk, you'd be looser with your wallet.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

i've had 2 dancers in 2 different clubs buy me a drink and not try to hustle me for anything either time. i have to admit that both times it was a refreshing and pleasant surprise.

Profile picture for lvlap123
lvlap123
•

Never had that happen to me. Guess like the other posters mentioned she is trying to be different from other girls and using a nice sales technique or she saw you spending money on some other girls and wants you to become her regular customer. Either way it is a refreshing experience.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

What's the old saying: don't look a gift stripper in the mouth?

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

same thing has happened to me that happpend to troop. dancer and I just hit it off and enjoyed talking between dances.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Are we sure it's not dyslexia topic Buying Dancer Drinks?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Had the bartender buy me a couple of drinks once. Of course, I drink pop, so it's only $0.25 worth of beverage. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I've had dancers buy their own drinks on several occasions. In hind site one dancer in particular I believe liked me and was interested in going out with me but I did not recognize that or was avoiding going out with dancers at that time.

I do not remember a dancer buying me a drink. I have had two dancers approach me as soon as I arrived in a club and tell me they were going to give me a free double dance (two girls table dancing). They said someone else paid for it after asking. After they danced I asked who and they would not tell me who or anything else. They just left me wondering if they did it for free or whatever.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I meant to add I'd rather get a free dance rather than a free drink.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My original ATF gave me a bottle of Cuervo and a bottle of Vino Viagro(still unopened 6 years later). But it was OTC. Does that count?

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

"Thought this was a bit odd and wondering if it's happened to anyone else?"

It's happened to me once or twice I think.

"Her sale technique may be to buy you a drink in the hopes you'll return the favor by buying dances. Also keep in mind, the bar may be charging the dancer less for a drink than they do the customers."

Exactly.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement