tuscl

Dancer Buying Drinks

Thursday, September 9, 2010 8:23 PM
Has anyone had a dancer either offer to buy them drinks and/or actually had one purchased for them. I was at a club and on two separate occasions had the same dancer buy me a drink, and offer a few more times even. Thought this was a bit odd and wondering if it's happened to anyone else?

12 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Her sale technique may be to buy you a drink in the hopes you'll return the favor by buying dances. Also keep in mind, the bar may be charging the dancer less for a drink than they do the customers. Ever hear the phrase "you got to spend money to make money"? I had a dancer buy me a $10 VIP bracelet once. She then whined that I needed to buy dances from her. I ditched her and hung out with a hotter dancer the rest of the night in the VIP section of the club.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Another explanation is that she figured if she could get you drunk, you'd be looser with your wallet.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've had 2 dancers in 2 different clubs buy me a drink and not try to hustle me for anything either time. i have to admit that both times it was a refreshing and pleasant surprise.
  • lvlap123
    14 years ago
    Never had that happen to me. Guess like the other posters mentioned she is trying to be different from other girls and using a nice sales technique or she saw you spending money on some other girls and wants you to become her regular customer. Either way it is a refreshing experience.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    What's the old saying: don't look a gift stripper in the mouth?
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    same thing has happened to me that happpend to troop. dancer and I just hit it off and enjoyed talking between dances.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Are we sure it's not dyslexia topic Buying Dancer Drinks?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Had the *bartender* buy me a couple of drinks once. Of course, I drink pop, so it's only $0.25 worth of beverage. :)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I've had dancers buy their own drinks on several occasions. In hind site one dancer in particular I believe liked me and was interested in going out with me but I did not recognize that or was avoiding going out with dancers at that time. I do not remember a dancer buying me a drink. I have had two dancers approach me as soon as I arrived in a club and tell me they were going to give me a free double dance (two girls table dancing). They said someone else paid for it after asking. After they danced I asked who and they would not tell me who or anything else. They just left me wondering if they did it for free or whatever.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I meant to add I'd rather get a free dance rather than a free drink.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    My original ATF gave me a bottle of Cuervo and a bottle of Vino Viagro(still unopened 6 years later). But it was OTC. Does that count?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Thought this was a bit odd and wondering if it's happened to anyone else?" It's happened to me once or twice I think. ------------------------ "Her sale technique may be to buy you a drink in the hopes you'll return the favor by buying dances. Also keep in mind, the bar may be charging the dancer less for a drink than they do the customers." Exactly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion