tuscl

Anything decent in or around nyc?

Kprince
California
Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:58 AM
Im in NYC and after reading pretty much all the reviews on here I dont think I see anything worth going to. I'm just looking for a decent club where I can at least grab some T and A with the possibility of extra's, not looking to shell out 300-500+ to sit in a champaign room. I'm pretty spoiled having done the strip club tour in metro detroit so if anyone has any suggestions I'd really apreciate it. Btw I was in Providence R.I. last weekend and defineatly was not impressed, went to 4 different strip clubs and none were Detroit quality, I'll post the reviews later today.

4 comments

• Kprince
    14 years ago
    Also, I understand most if not all Sc's in manhattan are air and champaign rip off situations, but I'm willing to travel up to an hour from manhattan to any of the surrounding areas of nyc, (queens, brooklyn, etc ) so again if anyone has a suggestion please reply.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    About a year ago I posted a review of my visit to "Westside" at 75 Clarkson - not far from the West Village. However, apparently Westside is no more. I wonder what occupies the space at 75 Clarkson now. I felt it was much fun while I was there, strong hints of extras, although I never offered to buy any extras, so can't say for sure. If I were to go to NYC my first destination would be Gallaghers 2000 in the Bronx. I would visit at least twice - once on day shift once on night - before forming any strong opinions. Happy lapping, Kprince. Keep us posted on your findings.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read on reviews that Gallaghers 2000 has good contact with standard lap dances. It is ranked in the Top 20 on this site. It is about 15 minutes, 10 miles, but that might be up to 45 minutes in traffic.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I agree w/you about NYC clubs. The ones I visited around Times Square had attractive girls, but it's high-pressure for hands-at-your-side lap dances and over-the-top VIP prices. I'd recommend crossing the Gothals Bridge from Staten Island into NJ and heading down the Garden State Pkwy to Laurence Harbor for Go-Go-Rama. I love that club. No pretense and little-to-no pressure. Just achingly beautiful women dancing totally nude and up-close-and-personal on stage (and I do mean mere inches from your face), plus dollar dances as some rotate about the room. The lap dance area is $20/five minutes (not tied to songs) and it's full contact except for the pussy (and even then, I've slipped a finger inside a time or two while discretely roaming under the thong, if the girl seemed open to it - Your mileage will definitely vary, though, so be gentle and cognizant of her wishes not to, if you attempt it, or you may find yourself exiting the club forthwith). Lastly, they've somewhat recently introduced a "VIP" room of sorts, for $180/30 minutes I think. I've heard generally good reports, as they're basically like extended lap dance sessions and you have privacy. I've yet to try one, so can't vouch personally. Good luck...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion