tuscl

End of the Month

I wasn't really expecting much action on my latest visit, the club being on semi-lock down and all, but it was 2-for-1 day, and I'm a creature of habit. So when a dancer come up to me at the bar and gave me a greeting usually reserved for “The Block,” I knew something was up.

Took me a few moments to piece it together – end of the month and a half empty parking lot added up to a winning combination for a PL with some cash in hand.

Got dances from five girls and all were excellent. Even this gorgeous dancer who's a ringer for Mila Kunis (Jackie from “That 70's Show”). Her dances are usually lame, but not tonight. I'm marking my calendar for September 30th, lol.

So, have you experienced an end of the month effect?

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I do remember I went at the end of the month once and heard a girl complaining about needing to pay her rent. I did end up getting a dance that night from a different dancer and it was a damn air dance.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I also think a lot of stripper don't pay their rents...they are either fucking the land lord, already live with a boyfriend/male room mate, or they are months/weeks behind on rent...Most strippers already know the system that if you don't pay your rent on time the landlord does not enforce or take you to court for the "late fees" as long as you give a BS story.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^^ also forgot to mention government subsidies many of them get for being on welfare
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I usually club on Wednesdays and just realized that tomorrow is Sept 1st, which is pretty much the end-of-the-month. I expect WAY more dancers showing up tomorrow than I would normally see on a sleepy Wednesday. That's the good news...the bad news is that the pursuit of rent money tomorrow will be probably be relentless.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I've had it break both ways.

Last February, I was in on the last Friday, the 26th. The perfect storm, few custies, lots of dancers and an urgent sense among the dancers. I stopped in about 2 and by 2:15, I bet I had been approached by every dancer with several titillating offers. I was the king!

I figured March would line up exactly the same. Friday the 26th was supposed to be a repeat of the previous Friday the 26th. I pulled into the parking lot, few cars. I get inside, lots of strippers. But it just wasn't the perfect storm. As a matter of fact, it was a very lazy day.

So rent-is-due specials are fleeting at best. It happens but honestly, strippers care about paying the rent on time as much as they care about getting to work when scheduled.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Actually, three times I unintentionally went at the end of month (note to self-don't do it). Each of those times, I got dances from gals who rarely, or never, strip. End result-piss poor dances + lots of SS. No thanks.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I really don't see any difference. Now back in the days when I was serving in the military. I avoided going off base on pay days. The POP was definatly up. It may still be the same in clubs near military bases.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've been the beneficiary of end of month specials on several occasions. I got a call from a girl on my way to work this morning! Too bad I couldn't take advantage of it then, but we set something up for this afternoon. :)
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Like most other topics, the EOM dependes upon the needs of the dancer.

I still love all the stereotypes of dancers here. It seems like some people only interact with loser strippers. I have been fortunate in that I have met many non-loser welfare recipient dancers.
  • metaldude
    14 years ago
    My experience with "the perfect storm" was not an end of month thing but an actual storm. In Myrtle Beach for golf during bike week a couple years ago and it rained every evening. They always get alot of girls to travel in to dance for the week. Since the bikers didn't come out in the rain that was the highest dancer to customer ratio I've ever seen. While some of the girls were depressed there were many others who were just down right motivated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion