tuscl

She wants my phone number...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:04 PM
4 times in the last 3 months, I have hooked up with her for VIP and 4 times they resulted in BBBJs. She keeps asking me for my phone number and I keep putting her off. I don't want the bitch calling me. Period. She wants a ride in my new car. It's a pussy magnet. And she has suggested that we do dinner. I want no part of that. She has promised me FS next time but I have heard that before from her. How many ways are there to say NO without giving up the BJs? OK dugster, have at it...

31 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Go to dinner. Accept the offer of FS.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Google Voice. Set it to forward or not forward he calls. Send her directly to VM every time she calls. Call her from your phone, and never reveal your real phone number.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Google voice is probably the best idea..but using a "hobbyist" phone is another idea I have seen. I know stripper who have two cell phones. One personal and the other to give out to customers.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Tell her you would love to as soon as you get over your latest STD.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    A burn phone is more secure, for now at least, as long as you pay cash for both the phone and any minutes you buy. Google Voice, however, is free.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Listen to SamPepys.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    SHEESH, george, to what do I owe my good fortune? Shadowcat has some good options to him now thanks to our buddies here. If he wants to forward her calls to me, that'll work too. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    vince: LOL!
  • RickWood
    14 years ago
    SamPepys has the answer!
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Do you really have a new hot car Shadowcat?, or were you being sarcastic?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sc, i think you can figure out on your own on how to handle this situation, but if not, you have some good advice above.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Jpac73: I was serious. 2011 6 speed 5.0 liter V8(412hp) Mustang GT. She has seen it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Fun Fact: Some people think The Mustang was named after the horse, but it was named after the P-51 mustang fighter plane used in World War II.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Not correct Samsung. I had a college finance professor who was a retired Ford V.P. If I remember correctly his name was Eggert. He was an avid horse breeder and was fond of telling us he named the Mustang.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Every Mustang that I have ever seen has an emblem of a Mustang horse on it.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Jpac73, I can vouch for Shadowcat having a sweet Mustang. When I was with Shadowcat and Gridget at PP this month I looked for it in the parking lot. It is a brand new, very sweet looking 'Stang.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    From WIKIPEDIA: [view link] Executive stylist Pres Harris, who was a fan of the World War II P-51 Mustang fighter plane, is believed by many to have suggested the name and designed the body.[12][13] An alternative view was that Robert J. Eggert, Ford Division market research manager, first suggested the Mustang name. Eggert, a breeder of quarterhorses, received a birthday present from his wife of the book, The Mustangs by J. Frank Dobie in 1960. Later, the book’s title gave him the idea of adding the “Mustang” name for Ford’s new concept car. Also from Ford's site [view link] The name Mustang was suggested by executive stylist John Najjar because he was an aficionado of the P-51 Mustang fighter plane of World War II.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    shadow, what's the issue - do you simply not like her? If you think you might enjoy time with her what's the harm in a little dinner and maybe some dessert? :) Now if the only thing you like about her is her oral technique, well then it is a quandry. I might just tell her that you are careful about that stuff and need to "get to know her better first" - lol. Hopefully that will let you string it along for a while.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    A bit off topic in my reply. We seem to have gone from telephone numbers to hot cars. Telephone numbers - I don't give a crap. When I sold my company I bought a whole mess of "big boy toys". One of them was a Ferrari Testarossa. Had my head up my ass with that purchase. Car doesn't work for an old fat guy. Goes like shit but hurts to sit in. Sold it at an embarrassing loss. shadowcat: if your car is a pussy magnet - USE IT !! In your 60s what is more important - BBBJs or a pristine car?? I repeat - SamPepys nailed the answer to this question.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    You could make up the excuse you don't want your S/O or kids to find out about her so that is why you don't want to give out your digits...you could offer your e-mail address instead.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Samsung, On further rersearch it appears it is a question that will never be definitvely answered. Mustang was the name given to a two seat propotype by the designer. Lee Iaccoca did not like the concept and had the car redesigned and the designer favored Torino. Eggert did the market research and included Mustang in the test. Lee favored the pony and the advertising was with a horse from day one. Lee even gave interviews atributing the name to the horse. And finally, I know what Professor Eggert told me and my class. Farmerant, If you are not too large a nice Porsche Boxter works well as a head turner. I am 6'2", it is a little cramped, but great to drive. And it is not quite as pretentious as a Ferrari. Shadowcat, Keep in mind there is always the possibility she may want to rip you off.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan: I am 5'9'' X 4'9". (Well, not quite but you can imagine the picture.) I loved driving the beast at 200 km/hr down the QE II. Got only one speeding ticket but it was worth 8 demerits (ouch). So I have only 4 to play with for the next two years until I lose these 8. I am driving an F-150 for the next while!! Wish I had shadowcat's problem!!
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    For me at this point BBBJs would win over keeping the Phone # private. But getting a prepaid phone is an option to try to have your cake & be eaten too! LOL
  • now_starring
    14 years ago
    Prepaids can be maintained for about 15 dollars a month. If that is all it takes to get BBBJ's I would go for it. If she bails then you are only out 15 bucks, plus the phone price(cheap ones are less than 30), not a huge gamble from the way I see it.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't know if I can make it any clearer. My only interest in her is ITC action. She has been very reliable at giving BBBJ's. I am not looking for a discreet way to communicate with her. When I want it, I will go looking for her. Only 3 people have my cell number. My son, My daughter and gridget. I pay AT&T $5.50/mo to not sell my unlisted number.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I was once young with a hot car and ended up getting talked into letting a couple of dancers drive my car (only around the parking lot or corner near where they lived). Apparently I was too young, didn't even realize I could have gotten a BJ out of it. Of course they may have wanted to drive it a whole lot longer than around the parking lot or corner if I had gotten something out of a deal. Most of the time it was just sitting outside collecting dust in the parking lot. It was fun to drive. It seems like you have to be a bit of a daredevil to let a dancer drive your new expensive car even if you know where she lives.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I say young but I'm not that old. It was over 15 years ago though. I'm not in my 20's anymore.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Interesting thread. Went from a "stalking" dancer to naming a car. I've always hated mustangs, but when I was racing back in the 60's, I did often eat them for lunch! I'd hate to believe they were named after one of my favorite planes of all time. I'll go with the horse story, since I don't care much for them either. I got tossed when I was a youngster and cracked my skull.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think you should get her number not give number. Strippers know customers have wives.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Interesting thread. I have heard of dancers resisting giving out number but not customers. If your intrest is just itc, thats your business. I am curious if you have made her an offer for itc FS then. I tend to take what they promise with a grain of salt and simply make them an offer. They either play or they don't.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I do remember the first time I gave out my cell number to a stripper. I got a call the next morning at 8AM. I missed it. I thought it might have been her but it was the first telemarketer I ever had that called my cell number. I have no idea how that number got out. I doubt the two events are related strongly but you never know...The stripper might not have had a phone and started using my number to sign up for shit. Best to just not give out your number to a stripper unless you trust her or know her well enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion