tuscl

College Football

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Anybody seen Mike Price at the strip clubs? The word on the street is that the head coach of UTEP is a hobbyist and likes OTC.

Between Mike Price's successful stint at Wazzu and being the current head coach at UTEP, he was briefly the head coach at Alabama in 2003. However, before he coached the Crimson Tide in a single game he was fired by the university for being seen visiting a strip club and taking a stripper back to his hotel room for sex.

5 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I don't suppose it counts that I have seen him on TV at a strip club.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Back in the 1970's, there was a very real rivalry between the Bear Haskins coached UTEP Miners and the Norm Ellenberger coached UNM Lobos. Stormin Norm's #1 rule was that no player could be prettier than him. Norm eventually got the permanent boot from the NCAA for inventing a university on paper and putting academically ineligible players on the team. Bear became an anachronism after his third ranked miners took a butt whoopin from a very fired second string UNM team (the first string had quit in a dispute with norm).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In the recent issue of Playboy, they listed Ohio State as the top ranked college football team this season. I am guessing they are the most over rated team of the season myself...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Here in Columbus, the Ohio State football team is nicknamed "Scarlett and Grey"...a lot of the clubs around here have "Scarlett and grey" drink specials consisting of Red bull (scarlett) and Grey (grey goose).
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've been to clubs in El Paso, and I don't see why he would need OTC when there is plenty of ITC to go around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion