tuscl

Speaking of 2 for 1's…

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:44 AM
I'm at the club for 2-4-1's night (so what else is new, right?). Things start off slowly; I don't really see anyone that interests me until these two dancers I haven't seen before get on stage – one's a cute, short, blonde cheerleader type and the other is a taller, slim brunette. I go up to stage tip them and find out the blonde is “TiffanyLee” and the brunette is “JessicaLynn.” Hmmm…. Now at this club, the 2-4-1 special is two dances for $20 or a two-girl dance for $20. By the time I go up to tip them for the second song of their set I have an idea. I tip them both a five, and tell TiffanyLee to come find me afterwards and bring her friend. The girls come off the stage and we head to the back for some threesome (or is it fivesome?) action. Half way through the second song, I realize this is my 8th grade fantasy finally coming true. I'm not sure what you call it (a double, double girl 2-4-1?) but it was super hot! Oh, and that cute little blonde, TiffanyLee – former high school cheerleader just like I thought. Now if I can just convince her to wear her old cheerleader uniform for the club's back to school night party…

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I went to the opening party of a strip club around here called Whispers Cabaret. Dances were $15/song. They had 2fer1s. I took back two girls and we did a 2fer1 for $30. It was a major rip off though considering you had to pay in advance and the bouncer stood there watching. Very low mileage and the club is now out of business 5 months later. But I do know of a better mileage club with lots of stick shifting with $10/song dances so I might take two girls back at once and do 2 songs, which would be $40.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    ew sounds like Millstream.. go to a real strip club. JessicaLynn too, really? she's old as a pile of dirt with a deflated botched boob job.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    MarkShadow, what strip clubs around the area do you suggest?
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    Gentlemens Gold Club, Ritz Cabaret... my wife works at the Ritz but I haven't chcked it out in a month or so and the strip club scene is always changing so..
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    there's only about 50,000 "JessicaLynns" employed at strip clubs...I must have had at least 5 of 'em dance for me, so markshadow may be mistaken about this one...
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    it's definitely JessicaLynn at Millstream Inn. i'm not mistaken.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    also, only one at millstream.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I've always wanted to have 2+ girls at once but I've heard that the reality pales too much compared to the idea of it. One of these day's I'll try if I find two girls that seem into it.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I don't like 2 girls at once. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Each one I've had is quite boring for the guy actually. The girls spend most of their time playing together for you, which if you like lesbian action I guess it's OK, but if I'm paying for a dance I prefer to have the action on me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion