tuscl

Anyone Been To Nudes-A-poppin?

i 1st heard of nudes-a-poppin back in the mid 80's early 90s.
strippers from all over the midwest and in some cases further points performing in a nude beauty contest.
always wanted to go, but never got around to it, the closest i ever got was seeing several of buttman's vids covering the contest.

so did any of you guys ever go?
if so how did you like it?

http://www.nudes-a-poppin.com/nap2010new…

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't think I would be interested in it, but to each their own. I would rather spend the $50-60 on LDs than registration ticket.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Years ago I used to see pictures of this event and thought it would be neat to go sometime. Now, however, I doubt if I would have any interest. Since all of the clubs I go to offer a full "hands on" experience I don't think the "look only" aspect of this contest would appeal to me anymore. It is the same reason I don't go to my home area strip clubs which have always been known for air dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with snowtime on this one. Even "ordinary" strip clubs offer a much more satisfying experience than any of the coverage I've ever seen of this event indicates occurs there. It always seemed like a waste of time and money to me.
  • MajorBoobage
    14 years ago
    I went to Industrial Strip a few weeks ago and talked to a semi-regular dancer of mine, who claimed to have won nudes-a-poppin last year and this year. It's at a nudist colony, and she was saying that it was kind of funny because after the contest the only people who were wearing clothes were the strippers. Then I took her back for a lap dance and we were all over each other. I think I was better off with the IS experience than the nudes-a-poppin experience. Of course, if you're in the midwest, I suppose it might be worthwhile to pick out a girl you really like and find out what club she works at.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion