tuscl

Harper's ll Exotic Carwash

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have driven by this place many times on my treks to Raleigh and always have been very intrigued, so I finally found some free time to go check it out.

Went about noon and asked what the deal was.... $20 for the carwash +tips for the girls". Car needed washing anyway so I went with it. Unfortunatley on this day it was 100 degrees and the wash is open air. They have a bar and TVs which many of the girls were eating lunch at. 2 girls wash my truck both about 5s but the other dancers ranged from 5-7s. Most of the girls were too bust stuffing their faces to pay me any attention but Im not a fan of super sweaty stripper anyway...lol. The table dance were 10 and vip behind a red sheer curtian were 20 or 25 (sorry cant remember). After the wash was finished tipped the girls and left bc it was TOOOOOOO damn hot to stay there any longer. I will be back though

This is a new one on me. LOL...

7 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was interested in a dancer last week but when I went up to stage to tip her she was covered in sweat. Glad I spent that $1 instead of $30 on a 2fer1.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    The St James in Houston has a car wash service. However, the cars are not washed by strippers. They do have a pool though.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    There used to be a car wash in my home town that eventually got busted as a place of prostitution. Passers-by began to notice that cars seldom got washed in less than 30 minutes. Investigators discovered what was really going on in the backseats.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I stopped by there once a couple of years back. For some reason I was considering washing my rental car. Actually, I remember the reason. I was tired of looking at all of the smashed up bugs on the front of it from driving all over North Carolina. Of course I got there pretty near to close so they weren't doing any more car washes that day. But I got some super cheap draft beers and the dancers weren't 10's but they were friendly. Even got a lap dance at one of those little rooms on the stage side of the place. Nothing to write home about, but how many car washes give lappers?

I'm 99% with the thought process on sweaty strippers bad, but then again I got a half hour's worth of dances from a brunette 10 (yes, not a typo) this week who wound up glistening like she'd just gone two or three rounds on top. Guess there's always an exception to the rule, because that chick can sweat all over me anytime...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Where is this place exactly, SC? LOL. I've always liked the South Florida roadside hot dog stands staffed by babes in bikinis. I didn't see any last time I was down there, any one know of any in operation these days?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vm, it's in Greensboro NC. I did not go there. My Op was a print from a review.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    " ... "

I keep forgetting people do that. Either way, I did go because it just sounded like a crazy concept that was close enough to a decent club to check out. It's attached (at least it was) to a fairly popular club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion