tuscl

So...........

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:56 PM
what's your take on this thread? [view link] pretty damn bizarre! my guess is for whatever reason someone doesn't like and is trying to smear renee.

11 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    stripclublist is full of this kind of craziness...
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Too much crap on that site.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    For some twisted reading, scroll down to the exchanges between "Jessica" and her spurned PL/deranged stalker "Jay." [view link] This was from a local club and it was amusing at first because I sorta knew the people involved, but it quickly got creepy.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yup steve that was strange. so what's this ccr board that they refered to?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    crystal city restaurant? i found that but don't see a link to a board there.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Probably the CCR comments section on stripclublist: [view link] Which is full of its own kind of strangeness. Of course, I have been wondering what happened to Valentina/Star, she did seem to kinda fall of the face of the earth...oh hell, now they got me doing it.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    That "renee" chick used to post numerous pics & videos of herself all over SCL from what I can remember. Most of them were boring from what I can remember...she did take a good cumshot to the face though...lol...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    but was it really renee posting or someone out to smear her?
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    We are so much more classy than them.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    the ads on SCL are obscene. has anyone tried paying for a membership on there? what are the benefits to it?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Who knows troop...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion