tuscl

TSA Worker Arrested After Jokes, Fight About Size of Genitalia

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested when he "lost his mind" and attacked a colleague who repeatedly made fun of his small penis after the security screener walked through a high-tech scanner that showed his genitalia, according to Miami-Dade police.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was arrested at Miami International Airport Wednesday morning following an altercation with a fellow screener, Hugh Osorno, Tuesday evening. Negrin is facing assault charges for allegedly beating Osorno with a baton in the airport's parking lot, NBC Miami reported.

Negrin had been embarrassed and enraged by constant ribbing from his colleagues after a training session with a "Whole Body Imaging" machine, according to the police affidavit.

"The X-ray revealed [Negrin] has a small penis and co-workers made fun of him on a daily basis," according to the report.

Negrin showed up for work as usual Wednesday and can be seen in the uniform blue shirt and epaulets of the TSA in his booking photo. Osorno suffered abrasions on his back and arms from the attack, police said.

( May 06, 2010 )

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/06/tsa…

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Rock on, Negrin !! I'll contribute to his legal defense fund, LOL
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The best revenge is living well. Instead of losing his mind, he should've let his colleagues see him with a stunningly beautiful woman.

I've done it a couple of times and seeing the look on their faces is priceless.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Always good to see MG back!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Small penis joke:

A man with an incredibly small penis takes his new girlfriend to bed for the first time, and because he's not proud of his incredibly small penis, he insists that they turn off the lights. Once it's dark, he makes his move and puts his erection in her hand, and she says, "No thanks, I don't smoke."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Does the article mention anything about the *other* employees being fired for engaging in sexual harassment? If the victim complained, and TSA did nothing, that might actually be a partial defense.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Wow, that shouldn't have been in the news, but I guess they used it as a defense against the machines. But still, embarrasing the man by putting this out there.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if the dancers tease each other over who has the biggest boobs lol

I second what Clubber says, good to see the original MG back
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion