tuscl

New to the san jose area... need a good nude high milage cheap club..

schwan
Florida
I am from Atlanta and am used having a lot of action in fully nude clubs. Where can I find something around the San Jose area without driving too far?

2 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    It's a bit of a trek, but The Crazy Horse in San Francisco is probably your best bet. If cost is of no matter, go ahead and visit Mitchell Brother's O'Farrell Theater while in San Fran. If you want super cheap, see the best-looking gals at The Gold Club in San Fran at the rail for a $1 a two-song set. Sure Gold Club has lappers, but literally the higher in the club you go, the costs increase exponentially...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    By the way, I purposely left off Market Street Cinema and New Century Theater.

If The Ultimate Strip Club List has any informative value, surely it is seen with the comments from guys who've visited MSC and NCT. At both clubs, I believe, guys have told of being ripped off anywhere from $300 to $500 to $700.

If you're feeling up to a challenge... just BEWARE of the "free tour"; it always winds up in the VIP with a hard sell delivered!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion