tuscl

"THE NANNY" SYNDROME

10inches
Florida
Saturday, May 22, 2010 2:01 PM
met a great looking new dancer at local club. total hottie with great ass and fabulous set of natural c's. tipped her several times during stage dance and asked her to come over for lap dances. she finally did and boy when she opened her mouth to talk. sounded like a cat caught in a lawnmower!!! looks and talent just could not overcome that nasal whiny voice. anyone have similar problem??

9 comments

• SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I've never had this problem. I just sort of tune out whatever women say to me.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    In general this doesn't bother me; however, there have been a couple of extreme cases where the combination of voice, delivery, and lack of intelligence overrode any evident hotness.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You have to love deviated septums, where are nose doctors when you need them.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    it's only when they don't shut up that bothers me...
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I willould find something to keep her mouth busy, so that talking is not an issue.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lol. Is lopaw channeling Dougster?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    ^^ god forbid.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    I think I'm a weirdo. I think those voices are hot. lol
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    One of my ATF's has a high, squeaky voice that she is very self-conscious about. But she is gorgeous, has a smoking body, is fairly intelligent, and really seems to be a sweetheart. The voice is a minor flaw in an otherwise delightful girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion