tuscl

Any places for extra's near milwaukee wi?

Kprince
California
First of all, yes, I've read many of the reviews for the milwaukee area strip clubs... But figured I'd ask anyhow. I'm spoiled from the detroit clubs, and now I simply dont want to go anywhere unless there are extra's to be had. If that makes me a pig so be it, haha. So if anyone has any decent recommendations for milwaukee or anywhere within an hour or so please let me know as Im planning a trip out there soon.

5 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    probably just better off saving your money for detroit lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would just go with whatever club has the highest rating (also take in consideration # of reviews - if a club only has 10 reviews it might not be large enough sample size). Wisconsin does not have any strip clubs on the top 100 so I doubt any club there is easy for extras.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Milwaukee sucks. Combination of paranoia relating to LE and culterally conservative population base result in boring club experiences. Every girl working in these clubs seems to be aspiring to some other career (if you believe them) and eagerly volunteers to you this is a P/T, temporary, etc., gig - like they are ashamed to even be dancing. Success can be had with OTC but it requires patience.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Drive down to Hammond Indiana, I was just there Friday afternoon, Industrial Strip is most likely a better choice. It's a bit of a drive, but what the heck, good dances are what we want, ehhh?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I had several dancers at Milwaukee's Silk pitch OTC (usually when I least expected it -- for some reason), most likely because there's so little mileage available in the club and the gals want to make money. Never took them up on it. On the Border (south suburbs) is a worthwhile visit and has several small motels just to the north, yet I've never had a single dancer pitch OTC there eventhough it seems a much better setup (motels nearby).

A bit of a road trip in another direction, but Rockford, IL., has several "lingerie modeling boutiques" which seem to be little about modeling and more about *ahem* other things. Not sure about the costs involved as when I stopped by the rates were higher than what other posters had relayed. Maybe I got there just in time for the price increase, but I left without spending a dime.

If that doesn't work, either head to Indiana, or, back to Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion