tuscl

Boyfriend confesses to murder of Detroit area stripper

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
He's the boyfriend we talk about. He's the guy you don't want to meet in an OTC encounter. He shot and killed his girfriend, a dancer at Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, Lincoln Park, Michigan and then stabbed her four year old son to death. Just sick. http://www.freep.com/article/20100517/NE…

6 comments

• deogol
    14 years ago
    Dancers don't like "nice" guys.

This is because they are "nice" to all the customers, while in the back of their mind they loath some and merely tolerate others.

Since they are "nice" they assume other people who are "nice" to them are also simply putting on a mask for them.

Find a despicable asshole and she knows he is for real. Perhaps, even a bit like her.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Talk about a buzzkill. Here I'm revved up over Ms. Michigan and her pole dancing past (uncovered by super-snoop Steve!) and the very next thread has me wondering whether or not I met the gal during my visit to Hustler Club two months ago? I can't pull up the story...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Took a guess it was The Detroit Free Press website. Found the story along with ample Miss USA coverage. And no, I don't recall meeting the victim or even seeing her there.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Years ago I knew a dancer who was murdered and stuffed into a freezer by the guy she lived with. Definately a bummer. I suspect that due to the fast life some of them lead (and the idiots they deal with on a regular basic ITC or OTC), this kind of unfortunate stuff happens more than we care to know.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Being the SO of a stripper, you are either a grade A asshole, or you pretend to be ignorant of the fact that she's coming home with the spit of half a dozen guys on her nipples, or why she carries baby wipes in her stripper bag, or of the mysterious phone calls she gets.

Last year, when I was with OTC Gal, I preferred her right after she finished a shift. She was revved up and very ready to go. The sex would be intense. A lot less intense if it was her day off.

When the stripper shit started, though, you either patiently and wisely deal with it, or you do like the guy in this thread-and get violent.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Sad story indeed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion