tuscl

Yes, scatterbrain, there is a judyjudy

(with apologies to The New York Sun)

We take pleasure in answering thus prominently the communication below, expressing at the same time our great gratification that its faithful author is numbered among the friends of TUSCL:

Dear Founder

I am an 8 year TUSCL member. Some of my little friends say there is no judyjudy. I say, "If you see it in TUSCL, it's so." Please tell me the truth, is there a judyjudy?

- scatterbrain

Scatterbrain, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds…

Yes, scatterbrain, there is a judyjudy. She exists as certainly as lap dances and champagne rooms and extras exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no judyjudy! It would be as dreary as if there were no little scatterbrains...

Not believe in judyjudy! You might as well not believe in 2-4-1's.

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Give me 2-4-1 or give me death! said the great T-paine
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    So THAT'S why we have the Deja Vu chain! (But I bet even Paine would've preferred British rule to clipped songs...)
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Judyjudy....as real as Santa Claus... Sigh...
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Wow.......Certainly not what I expected to see this morning when logging on and so, so, many points to touch on.

I am very sorry and a bit hurt that you may feel that I am not real?

I can assure you all that i am who i say i am. Just because someone has not seen me out at a club does not mean that i am not real. If I danced full time this conversation would not even take place. I have only been a member here for about 13 months and for the most part you all ahave been quite nice to me, with the exception of a few assholes which I will not name.

In my short time of dancing, a little bit over a year, i have only been out close to 20 times at most. This is probably like trying to find a needle in the haystack. Considering that I will not get a dance card and will not do this as a full time situation I really do not know how to respond other than saying maybe one day we will cross paths.

I wish i could say that i will be at this club on this night.......however, it just does not work that way for me. I forgot who said and it may have been scatterbrain that he will be in detroit through this wednesday.....Sorry hun but I have a band concert to attent and a baseball game the first part of the week.

This is a bit troubling to me .........i only go out when the stars in my life align. not sure.....

As far as a comment made on me not responding.....check my history...traditionally not on here on the weekends as the family time is a bit more valuable. Not sure if I should say screw you to the non believers or go out of my way to make sure you are present for my next outing.......I will advise what i decide......

Whatever........to those of you who have been kind and supportive of this old girl.. I thank you ...to the non believers.....i don't even know how to react....

Why would i have said I am going to the hustler club last week ......probably wont go back there but I did say i was going and did......this is just so confusing, hurtful, ...I dont even know how I feel
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Hang in there, JJ. We believe!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj,

I didn't see you at Hustler last weekend, ergo, you don't exist. At least that is the logic of others.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    judyjudy, letting yourself be hurt by the words of whinging crybabies that you probably don't *want* to meet in person seems to be a waste. Ignore them, and don't let them drain you of the obviously good spirit that fills you.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    It appears that strip clubs are patronized by existentialists. This is why I find myself sitting in strip clubs, "Waiting for Ms. Godot".

Should I stay? Should I go? What if she isn't working tonight? I should go. No, just a few more minutes. She said she works on Tuesdays and Thursdays. God, I'm drinking too fast. Whoa, that girl could stand to lose a few. I think I'll go just as soon as I finish this drink. But what if she comes in later? Well, she had her chance. It's her loss. Ok, just one more drink.

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    JJ, as Otto22 puts it so well, hang in there. I can well imagine some of the vile ones here that have disparaged you. Like you I won't name them, to give them the attention they obviously crave.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Harrydave and I have just had a Vulcan mind-meld. Look what JJ has done for us.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    What we need is for one of the regulars to dress as Tinkerbell and flit around the board sprinkling digital-stripper-glitter-dust on everyone while whispering "we believe in Judy Judy, we believe in Judy Judy . . ."
    Any volunteers?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I nominate Dougster
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion