tuscl

Lap Dances

Is it normal to ejaculate while having sensual lap dances. I have been to clubs few times, and once in a while i cummed during 3rd or 4th dance.
Do the strippers mind when you cum in middle of the dance.

13 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    If they give you a good string of high contact dances then the dancer should be expecting at some point you will bust a nut. Some girls are scared of potentially coming in contact with a guy's cum so those give less grinding or lots of "changing up" to prevent ejaculation.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    As long as they get paid for that dance, most strippers don't care when you get off during a song.
  • how
    14 years ago
    The objective is to ejaculate inside her...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    how, maybe you should be more clear- "inside a condom" inside her
  • Ironcat
    14 years ago
    I had one dancer who asked for a tip after I cut a dance short because I had a happy ending. I gave her a $10 tip and she asked for more. When I said that was all I would give her she acted all indignant that I had "nutted all over her ass", but that was the only time a dancer had a negative reaction. Most of the other dancers don't seem to mind and some actually seem happy that they turned me on so much I came.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    cmon, bosss, tell the truth...are you Dick Johnson?
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    On one occasion at Dreamers Cabaret where they used to have $10 lap dances I ejaculated thru my clothes while it was somehow inside of her (dark haired petite hispanic dancer) during a series of very sexy dances where she really got into it and orgasmed a couple of times. Were it not for my clothes and her g string it would have gone all the way in. This is only time in the hobby this has happened but it was combo of things like it going into her, her wanting it, and sufficient friction to cause climax. She did feel it shoot off and enough of it shot off with such a velocity that it got her g string wet and she could feel the wetness. Perhaps some of it even got into her. I tried to get her otc on several occasions but she kept citing she could not take chances about her BF finding out. We laughed about he experience in later partying at club as it was a secret intimacy we had shared he would never know about LOL.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    In the middle is probably not the best time, try to make it to the end.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Depends on the club. In the upscale clubs where you may have a bunch of ROBs and stuck-up wanna-be super-models offering mostly airdances.... they will absolutely hate it, and likely ridicule you to the rest of the dancers while cleaning up back in the dressing room.

On the other hand, if it's a club that has a lot of dancers who offer extras or one that is known for heavy friction dances, I doubt she will care. She may even be trying to do it on purpose.
  • harrisemerald
    14 years ago
    If you know you're going to cum during the dance, it's a good idea to wear a condom underneath to prevent any stains. Also, wear dark pants.
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    I still remembered first time it happened. Mileage in the Seattle clubs was rising over six months or so. I was having a great time, not thinking about shooting, because it had never happened. Then this really hot gal gets in just the right position and rubs just the right way and, Wow! I've got a mess in my pants. Went to my car and used a bunch of kleenex. Then had to stop at a rest area on my way home to get rid of the smelly kleenex. When I got home, don't recall what I did with my underwear, but I dropped my suit off at the dry cleaner the next day.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    If she doesn't take it as a compliment of a job well done, then to hell with her. ;-)
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Did you mean CIM?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion