tuscl

shadowcat

Clubber
Florida
What has happened to him?

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    That's a good question, I had messaged him about a week back, still haven't heard anything from him either here on the discussions thing, or in a message. I hope he is OK
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Maybe he's just having a *very* successful trip to PP. ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Maybe he got tired of the trolling...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Maybe he visited TUSCL_Brother and they kept him!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    He was getting OTC but then the crazy husband/boyfriend showed up...
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing Clubber
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Didn't he spend a night in jail in connection with a PP visit not long ago? I hope THAT didn't happen to him again.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Inmates do have computer access in prison.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf,

Likely TUSCL would not be allowed.

deogol,

I visited a friend in prison a couple of times. I hated it! Very scary being inside with no ID.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I sent Shadowcat a PM on 3/31 to inquire about his next trip to PP as I always enjoy visiting the club when he is making one of his multi- day excursions. At that time he said he had been very sick and after a 3 hour doctor visit he was told they were going to set up some more extensive tests to try and figure out the problem. I have tried to contact him several times since with no success. In the past he always answered very quickly so I know something must be seriously wrong with him. I hope he is being treated and will return to this site soon. I wish him well and know that everyone else on TUSCL feels the same.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    clubber, you may be right but I'm amazed prisoners had internet access at all.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    gf, I think it is a national law that all prisons must have cable television. I know several people who don't even subscribe to cable tv anymore because it is too expensive yet prisoners get to have it. I would not be surprised if it was the lobbying of the cable companies that got that law passed.

I would not even be surprised if they built a strip club in a prison. The prisoners would be out digging ditches all week long trying to save up enough money for a lap dance. Also I know plenty of strippers who are attracted to the bad boy types so there would be strippers willing to work there.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I heard about one prison that only has two cable channels. One is the Weather channel. The guy in charge wants all the prisoners to know how hot it is when they are outside doing work. I'm wondering if this is in Arizona. I don't remember anymore. I would be happy to congratulate the people in charge of any correctional facility not making life more pleasant being in prison than not in prison. I remember a local tour of prisons in NC one year by some officials from overseas was on the news one night. He said the crime rate would go up in his country if their prisons had life so good. People would be trying to get in.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    sharkhunter, I think that is Sheriff Joe from Arizona. Originally he did not let his inmates watch tv but the federal law forced him to. I do believe he is using some loophole to limit the cable channels though. The prison system still pays full price for the cable though so the cable companies are happy. Probably the prison guards who get to watch the rest of the channels.

I remember reading a humorous story about a guy trying to commit crimes to go to jail to have a place to stay in the cold winter but his plans never work. Finally when winter is about over, he finally does get busted and has to spend spring time in the jail.

I have heard of schools giving prison tours to young students as part of a "scared straight" program. I think instead of tours they should introduce them to the toss salad guy that Chris Rock talks about. During an HBO special they interviewed an inmate about what they make a prisoner do to get drugs. The prisoners make the new guys toss salad instead of a blow job because when they are giving a blow job they can just pretend like it is something else, but when you are eating ass - you know it's ass.

• minnow
    14 years ago
    Getting back on subject....... (If you want to talk prison life, kindly start a thread about prison life).

I think snowtime is on the right track- I've emailed sc a few days ago, haven't heard back from him yet. I wish him well in whatever is going on. +1 here, snowtime.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's hopefully him taking a break from the clubs or internet. It's unpleasant but a fact we all have emergencies to deal with from time to time.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf,

Those emergencies can be so different. I've been laid up since the middle of March due to a bike crash, but obviously still have internet access.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I do recall shadowcat saying that one of his family members has his tuscl account info and will notify us if anything happens to him. My memory of reading this though is fuzzy so if anyone also remembers that let us know.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

I think it was his daughter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion