tuscl

Katy Perry & Fergie like to wear light up stripper shoes...

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
Monday, April 26, 2010 3:08 AM
"The red carpets of Hollywood have been glowing more brightly than usual lately, but it isn't just because of the luminous stars who prance down them in glitzy garb. Two big-name celebs have been spotted wearing LED-enhanced high-heeled shoes that light up with every step"

"Singers Katy Perry and Fergie both rocked the glowing Lucite platforms this week, which come from footwear superstar Jimmy Choo. Fergie wore a pair with neon straps to the MAC and Alice + Olivia launch party. Katy opted to go with a black strappy pair, which stole no thunder from the bedazzling night-light at their bottom half.

Fergie's platforms complemented a draping Temperley dress and a white Kara Ross bag. The Black Eyed Peas singer discussed her shoes with InStyle, saying, 'I assume I was blinking all the way up the stairs. I've been dying to wear these!'"

...and we've been dying to see you up on the pole Dutchess...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/ka…

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL I have not seen these light up stripper shoes for nearly 1 year now...maybe the economy has required strippers to cut back to regular stripper shoes
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Were they paid to wear them? Didn't The North Face brand launch by having celebs appear in their gear? Jennifer Aniston comes to mind as an early North Face promoter.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I dunno CT, maybe. It doesn't seem like they realize that what they were wearing had less to do with sneakers that light up than they did with stripper heels that light up.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Had a good laugh about this with a dancer the other night. The celebs and fashion press making a big deal about this as a new "fashion trend," when you usually see a least one pair in any SC you go to. In fact, it was a dancer wearing a pair on stage that started our discussion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion