tuscl

My Night at the Stadium Club

Just visited DC's newest nude club, the glitzy (and expensive) Stadium Club. Grand opening is Friday night, but I was there tonight for the “VIP sneak preview” (yes, I'm special, lol). I'll have a full review up soon, but wanted to share an interesting side note.

Got there and immediately ran into one of my old Paper Moon favs. We were soon joined by a half dozen other Paper Moon girls. Seems all the hottest girls have moved to the new club. Now, being Virginia, Paper Moon was the home of pasties and safety shorts. Being DC, there are no laps at the Stadium, but dances are nude, with not a pasty or thong in sight.

So things turned into a “Paper Moon Girls Uncensored” party. Like one dancer said to me, “this must be like a fantasy come true for you.” Indeed it was. Most of the dancers had danced nude before (in DC or Baltimore), but one young hottie had never danced nude before and was really nervous about it. I bought her some shots to help her nerves before she went on stage and made sure to tip her during her set. It was fun to be there for her first nude dance.

10 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I hate those damn pasties. They are nearly everywhere in Columbus. I was in dayton recently and the dancers I was with did not have pasties (I'm not sure if it is determined by city or state, but if it is state law then cheeks gentlemen's club must be more lax about it).

Anyways, because of these stupid pasties I might skip out more on columbus visits and start doing the 60-90 minute drive to the dayton clubs.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    A Paper Moon Exodus?!?

Any idea what a dancer can make per song at Stadium versus the Moon? Just curious.

Maybe Ye Ol' Moon will finally cut prices??? Call first before sacrificing the time & money to find out. But perhaps The Moon's Day of Reckoning is here!
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    don't like the games they play on their website. filching pix of girls off the internet, removing the heads, and then implying that these are their "girls." Not cool at all...
    14 years ago
    Nude dances? But not lap dances?

Been a long time since I've had a non-lap dance.

What do they cost?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Nude table dances were $20, and they actually danced on these low cocktail tables, lol.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Personally I don't see the point of going to a strip Club where you can't, at a minimum, get a sit in your lap Lap dance. Seems to be a real waste of $$$, unless just "looking" is all you wish to do.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    For those of us restricted to pasties and/or bikinis for many years, just looking at totally naked young women gyrating in front of us is still a treat! Obviously, it doesn't compare with having them wiggling on your lap, but ya gotta take what the situation (or local ordinances) offer!
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Damn!! I killed another thread!! Even my new picture didn't help :-(
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree about the pasties. They SUCK

I feel like making another trip to Dayton 60-90 minute drive just so I don't have to put up with the columbus pasties bullshit.

Last time I was in dayton they did not use pasties. I don't know if pasties are a local ordinance for just columbus or if it is a state rule and dayton clubs ignore it.

I remember when pasties were first introduced to columbus clubs it was a major disappointment.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I killed another thread!!"

Good grief, Darby, how many is that? Just what kind of "doctor" are you anyway?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion