tuscl

Rude Surprise

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:18 AM
Super cute young dancer, petite, athletic body, fun to talk to. We're in the back and she settles into a good grind - Steve likey likey! Run my hands up the silky smooth skin of her back and feel … a large scabbed over area - Steve no likey! (There may have been a perfectly innocent explanation, but I was in no mood to stick around and find out.) What kind of rude surprises have you had?

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    One dancer took off her top and her entire back was covered in tattoos.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Stunning young brunette with a great personality takes off her top and she has granny titties-hanging, deflated, with nipples pointing at the floor (she wasn't a mother).
  • how
    14 years ago
    The ol' haven't-properly-cleaned-up-after-her-last-call-of-nature odor... ewwww
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Oh, this thread could really degenerate...
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Didn't happen to me, but a coworker went into a peep show, saw a dancer who he thought had not that big tits, but a fairly decent ass. Seconds later, found out "she" had a dick. Needless to say, he never made a repeat visit to the place.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    So true, CT, look at minnow's post below. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!! I guess I am lucky, offhand I can't think of anything truely nasty other than some of the hogs I've seen in the low end clubs.
  • Shekitout
    14 years ago
    The scab could have beeb from a tattoo job.
  • licklick
    14 years ago
    Girl dancing on stage spreads her legs for me and right in the middle of her all-white thong is a red splotch. EWWWW
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Shekitout - that thought did occur to me afterward. If I see her again I'll try and discretely check out her back (from a safe distance).
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Dancer in a nude club makes her way across the stage to where I'm sitting at the tip rail. She crouches and spreads and I see...shards of toilet paper all over her labia.
  • Ironcat
    14 years ago
    Saw a dancer on stage that looked good but when I went back for the LD noticed her skin was dry like alligator skin and her breath smelled like puke. Needless to say I stopped at one dance.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Vince, I knew something like THAT was coming.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yea, CT, it was due, I like the clubs, Bogarts, HenriVIII, but most of the time at Henry's when I've been in, it is the norm, one has to wait for the one gem, that started there recently and is learning the ropes, so to speak.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    Clean up on aisle two!!!
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    A stripper was on stage and spread her legs and you could see the white cum in it. I talked to her later and she said the manager let her "shower" in his private office-and it looked like he nutted big time in her snatch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion